New Lexus

T

the5car

A lady walks into a Lexus dealership. She browses around, then spots the perfect car and walks over to inspect it.

As she bends to feel the fine leather upholstery, a loud fart escapes her. Very embarrassed, she looks around nervously to see if anyone has noticed her little accident and hopes a sales person doesn't pop up right now.

As she turns back, there standing next to her is a salesman.

"Good day, Madame. How may we help you today?"

Very uncomfortably she asks, "Sir, what is the price of this lovely vehicle?"

He answers, "Madame, if you farted just touching it, you are going to sh!t when you hear the price."

You got that right Kat.This little boy,and little girl were sitting in a sand box.The little boy farts and the sand blow up about two feet.Then the little girl lets one rip,and sand blew up in the air about 20 feet.The little boy scartched his head in complete frustration,and amasement .He looks down between his legs,and shakes his head,then he grabs the little girls dress,and takes a peak.He says just what I thought a double barrel. :p

:xxrotf: :xxrotf: :xxrotf: :xxrotf:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Good ones Guy's:D

shoot, I mean pooooooot, pb, i have a great pic for ya but it's too big to attach so I'll send to the work email. PURRRRR

F=Food
A=And
R=Rectum
T=Turbulance
Now you Know where the word comes from.:D

after those ribs, mac and lots of cheese and those wonderful beans, corn, POOOOOOOOOOOOTTT

Beans, Beans, so good for your heart!
The more you eat...The more you FART
The more you fart, the better you feel!
Then you're ready for another meal!!!!

LMAO, at all those Fart Jokes. The double barrell was my personal fav.

"Beans, beans, the magical fruit...
the more you eat, the more you toot...
the more you toot, the better you feel...
so eat beans at every meal !!!"

Back
Top Bottom