S

Srama

Hi, I just joined yesterday. I have been on here for years, tried to join years ago and received a message that you were not accepting new members so never retried until yesterday.
I am on many forums ........ this one was the hardest to join. The instructions about the two part verifications were ........ let me say sketchy .......... took me 6 or 7 tries to get it.
Having said all that, I am glad I joined.
STEVE

Glad to have you here. Thanks for your patience with the 2 step verification process. It's part of our war against spammers (because most of them go somewhere else rather than bother with setting that up).

I think having a clean forum is worth the trouble, and you get extra security on top of it. Not that anyone cares about hacking into someone's forum account. But yeah.

Hi, I just joined yesterday. I have been on here for years, tried to join years ago and received a message that you were not accepting new members so never retried until yesterday.
I am on many forums ........ this one was the hardest to join. The instructions about the two part verifications were ........ let me say sketchy .......... took me 6 or 7 tries to get it.
Having said all that, I am glad I joined.
STEVE
I'll echo Fury's comment. He and I have probably 40ish years of combined IT industry knowledge, at the ugly levels no less (not the pretty turn-it-off-and-back-on level). It's an anti-spam thwart, which is why we had registration closed for about 2 years - we had an influx of about 40 spammers in 2-3 months then shut the front door.

Back
Top Bottom