new nascar

jrracer

Team Owner
don't get me started on nascar these days i am a old school race fan cars are to much alike i don't even watch it anymore it's a joke they are sports cars last good car was 2017 the cars weren't the same i know alot of people don't even watch it anymore the new car reminds me of trans am cars only difference is a wing and a spoiler and even dale jr didn't care for it nascar doens't care for old school fans i bet the old drivers that have passed on are rolling over in their graves just my opinion

https://carlwk.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/04/10/fly_fishing_animated.gif

don't get me started on nascar these days i am a old school race fan cars are to much alike i don't even watch it anymore it's a joke they are sports cars last good car was 2017 the cars weren't the same i know alot of people don't even watch it anymore the new car reminds me of trans am cars only difference is a wing and a spoiler and even dale jr didn't care for it nascar doens't care for old school fans i bet the old drivers that have passed on are rolling over in their graves just my opinion

NASCAR made the drivers have to drive again. I love the new NASCAR.

For the first time in a long, long, long time, these races are consistently keeping my attention and keeping me entertained for three or more hours.

It’s unfortunate you feel like that. You’re missing many awesome things of the sport today. While I do prefer the 80’s-early 2000’s version of the sport that time….is over and quite honestly, current nascar isn’t so bad

I have no problem with the cars being much alike, I love the parity we're seeing in the Cup field this year.
There is still room for improvement but I believe the Next Gen will be great for our sport.

Nothing stays the same and if you chase yesterday hard enough it will cost you today and all of your tommorows....... CooterJohnsonsJuniorsIII

One foot in the past and the other in the future and you are peeing on today. Some smart alec squirrel

There wouldn't be any "good ol' days" if things didn't change... although some of us might remember those "good ol' days" as being better than they really were. I know some people who complain about today's racing and wish for "the good ol' days" who forget that they complained during the same days that they now reminisce about being "the good ol' days"...

It's true that todays "stock cars" are far from representing anything we can buy at a dealership, but that has been true for decades. Nothing wrong with racing sports cars, and NASCAR has raced on road courses for a long time. No matter how "old school" I might think I am there is always somebody else who points out that they are "older school"...

Just my own opinion, but true racing fans still watch and support racing even when they're not completely satisfied with the product. I tolerate people's right to complain, but I don't like when they try to turn others away from racing. True fans decide what they like about racing (or not) based upon their own observations and not based upon what they think the crowd or some celebrity says. I've been disappointed in the Cup Series for several years, but I'm actually finding the current version more interesting and I've actually been watching races all the way through again.

If you don't like it, please go do something else instead of trying to tear it down for everybody else. Or offer some practical solutions instead of just gloom. Field sizes are 40 cars and several races are drawing fewer than that - there is room for people to demonstrate that they have better ideas...

Back
Top Bottom