New Toy

P

ParkHere

With a kitten who seems to be very fond of computer cords that move, decided to bite the bullet and go to the store of evil temptation (Best Buy) :D and pick up a wireless keyboard/mouse set.

May I just say this thing rocks!!! I'm typing this post from the sofa with the keyboard on my lap, about 5 feet away from the puter desk. Look ma, no cords! :) Of course, I have to move closer to proofread, but that's OK.

Pain in the a$$ to get set up, but so far, well worth the money.

Hey, what brand is it, PH? Been thinking about something like that, but don't have a lot of faith in wireless, at the moment.

Glad you like it, though. :)

It's the Logitech Cordless Freedom iTouch. You can use either the PS/2 ports or USB, and they even include the batteries for the keyboard and mouse! Keyboard has a nice touch, scroll wheel on the mouse isn't as smooth as I'm used to with my Microsoft mouse though.

PH, did you get one of those AA battery charger and some rechargable batteries? Cutiepie has a cordless mouse like yours and the batts last about 2 weeks. We invested in a small charger and some Ni-MH batteries and cut down on several bucks a month in battery expenses.:)

By the way, she loves her mouse........we'll probably get her a key board soon.

:p on the font size...and I didn't see any cordless unnatural keyboards there, BG.

Yikes, didn't think about having to change batteries all the time. :rolleyes:

Heck with that. I'll stick with wires! :)

Two weeks? That's all the batteries last? Thanks for the tip, DE. I'll definitely go NiMH...use those with my Handspring and it's much cheaper than buying AAAs all the time.

as Sgt. Schultz said " I see nothing, I know nothing" about puters.
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

man i must live out yonder cuz ive never heard of them before what is the price range on one

zoe, the set I got was $79.99 at Best Buy. You should be able to find them most places that sell puter stuff.

Back
Top Bottom