New UI coming to NASCAR.com

I hope someday they will find a way to post race updates on the site . When I'm away , and can't get to a TV , I'd love to be able to go to Nascar.Com and see an up to date leader board .
They've had that for several years. It's live and updated every lap.

As usual, I can't find it on the site right now. (There's another example of a poorly designed site: where's the Search box at the top and the Site Map link at the bottom?) I have a bookmark to it at home; I'll post it later, although they've likely moved it again.

They've had that for several years. It's live and updated every lap.

As usual, I can't find it on the site right now. I have a bookmark to it at home; I'll post it later.

I always get bumped out on that site and can't find anything easily , but thanks for the info , I'll be tying again . I'll be in Spain in February.

The timing and scoring link is always posted on the main page just before the race. Once you've bookmarked it you'll have it for all the races during the season. Same thing with the Fox version. They have one each and every week as well.

Trashing nascar.com is as fun as trashing Brian himself but for all of the things that I use nascar.com for, I have no issues finding what I need. Things like their Scanner Feeds, RaceView or Race Buddy are freaking awesome and a great addition to any race. As far as I know they are only available @ NASCAR.com

I always get bumped out on that site and can't find anything easily , but thanks for the info , I'll be tying again . I'll be in Spain in February.
I agree completely on not being able to find anything, at least not anything I'm looking for. Every February I have to see where they've moved the practice, qualifying, and leader board pages. That's the only thing I want from them.

The timing and scoring link is always posted on the main page just before the race. Once you've bookmarked it you'll have it for all the races during the season. Same thing with the Fox version. They have one each and every week as well.

Trashing nascar.com is as fun as trashing Brian himself but for all of the things that I use nascar.com for, I have no issues finding what I need. Things like their Scanner Feeds, RaceView or Race Buddy are freaking awesome and a great addition to any race. As far as I know they are only available @ NASCAR.com
Okay, I'll take another look this year. I don't have any trouble once I get a few bookmarks created. It's just finding those pages at the start of that season to bookmark them to give me difficulty.

EDITED - I'll take your word that those utilities are good, but the site doesn't make them easy to find. I expect they'd want to display subscription services prominently; after all, they're something the site is selling. Right now, they're buried at the bottom of the page. I also couldn't find out how much they cost without signing up first. Sorry, I don't play that way.

EDITED - I'll take your word that those utilities are good, but the site doesn't make them easy to find. I expect they'd want to display subscription services prominently; after all, they're something the site is selling. Right now, they're buried at the bottom of the page. I also couldn't find out how much they cost without signing up first. Sorry, I don't play that way.
They are featured prominently until the race season. Currently it states that the 2017 Plans will be announced in Feb. IIRC it was $29.99 for the scanner option for the season. Worth every penny IMO. YMMV

They are featured prominently until the race season. Currently it states that the 2017 Plans will be announced in Feb. IIRC it was $29.99 for the scanner option for the season. Worth every penny IMO. YMMV
I have the Raceview page bookmarked so I go straight to it and don't have to bother with Nascar.com. I don't go there very often.

Slow I can agree with. Poorly designed, sure. Gosh darned ugly, you could make a case.

Buggy? Examples, please. What browser are you using?

Chrome & iOS, especially on iOS. I have 200mg service at home and pages don't load, links fail. The usual. Hope NASCAR gets some new geeks because the ones they have aren't cutting it.

Chrome & iOS, especially on iOS. I have 200mg service at home and pages don't load, links fail. The usual. Hope NASCAR gets some new geeks because the ones they have aren't cutting it.
I think it's just the data transmission speed to the 50th state. Try eating less Spam, less pineapple, and less Spam and pineapple. :D

Ummmmmmmmmmmm...OK

FWIW I eat SPAM once a month, pineapple less than that. But damn I gotta cut back on the rice...
I work for the company that's installing the new mass transit rail system around Honolulu. Eventually my name will come to the top of the rotation list and I'll have to go provide computer support for a couple of weeks. :)

I work for the company that's installing the new mass transit rail system around Honolulu. Eventually my name will come to the top of the rotation list and I'll have to go provide computer support for a couple of weeks. :)

$3 Billion-->$6 Billion-->$10 Billion gets more expensive by the day. With a population on Oahu just shy of a million...who can afford that?

Hope they can still pay you (once the City & County defaults).

To The Mods: Sorry, that's way off topic...I'll stop now.

Interesting. I can sign into the existing site when I use Internet Explorer 11, but not when I use Pale Moon, my preferred browser. Pale Moon is a fork of Firefox. Any Firefox users tried signing into NASCAR.com?

I almost never log into it anyway. I was spending this bitterly cold day (by Southern standards) updating my password list and noticed the apparent issue.

Back
Top Bottom