News flash

T

TN-Ward-Fan

Hey Junior....at Rockingham, all the turns are to the left.

Every lap.

But don't worry, you certainly have the talent to win 15 or 20 championships.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

How many times is Junior going to get involved in something this race???

There's only so many times you can save a car before you wreck it, so he better cool it. On the bright side, he's been getting a lot of TV time for his sponsor!

Yeah, but he hasn't taken out half as many cars as Ward did last week with his couple of incidents.....

Originally posted by fergy1370@Feb 23 2003, 03:47 PM
Yeah, but he hasn't taken out half as many cars as Ward did last week with his couple of incidents.....
Yet...

You were saying...?

Ward got slid in front of last week, and "caused a wreck". I guess Junior not getting out of the way and getting slid into is different.

I just love Junior, gives us something to :swords: :owquitit: about.

Today wasn't his day to say the least. Kinda like Gordon at Martinsville last year.

It for the most part is never his day when it comes to a track demanding as The Rock.

Maybe if Michael was blocking for Jr. it would have been different. :eek:

Sorry, couldn't help it. :)

LOL

Maybe he thougth he was on one of those bumper boat rides at the boardwalk.

Hard to block for somebody who's sideways half the time. :p

They oughta penalize all them guys for spinning Junior out like that. I didn't catch who it was though. Anybody else see who those dirty drivers were?

Jr. comment:

"I'm not mad at Jeff or anything, but that was kind of a bull (expletive) move. But you've got to do what you've got to do on this track. It's so damn wore out you can't even race on it."

Funny, Jarrett did pretty well. :p

Seriously.Nascar should consider taking away races at places like this and adding about 6-8 more to Daytona and Talledega!I am sure most folks on here would agree.

On to Vegas and the' Kurt Busch 400!!'I can't wait! :p

Originally posted by Flametamer@Feb 23 2003, 05:08 PM
I see the ford folks are pretty full of themselves today.
So are the anti RCR/DEI folks.
But hey the fords ran good today and deserve what they got. I just hope they weren't cheating. Just joking.
:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom