Next Gen Affiliates

Oh I dont believe so. Failures happen and Roush isnt about to soil his Reputation and Business Empire to win a race.
Oh I don't think he would either but if random failures happen to Gibbs and Hendrick I can see the accusations flying....probably more from fans than the teams. But I can see drivers flying off the handle and saying things and stirring it up...

Oh I don't think he would either but if random failures happen to Gibbs and Hendrick I can see the accusations flying....probably more from fans than the teams. But I can see drivers flying off the handle and saying things and stirring it up...
same problems I see. On the other hand Nascar would have to get in the warehouse business for it to be a random parts draw unless they do it like Hendrick does with his engines. There they are pick one out.

I may be grasping at straws, but I see that being Penske early on since they have an Aussie v8 Supercar team, off which much of the next gen car is based.
TRD....because TRD.

Always helps when you out dollar everyone else

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
When in doubt, buy a s*** ton of ads and activation with NASCAR, then threaten to pull it if they don't change rules. *cough lower horsepower cough*

Always helps when you out dollar everyone else

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
How much more do they spend than Chevy or Ford? I think you can attach the spreadsheet.

When in doubt, buy a s*** ton of ads and activation with NASCAR, then threaten to pull it if they don't change rules. *cough lower horsepower cough*
That absolutely happened. Right after Chevy got their one and done car. Gotcha. The statement that Toyota threatened to pull out of NASCAR is a 100% fabrication, and you know that.

Random thought. Anyone ever notice that you can't spell "turd" without TRD? Maybe that explains Kyle's description of his car.:XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL:💩💩
Oh wow. Ya got me.

Chevy and Ford have the same amount of playoff drivers this season. Has Ford been gifted a special car too?
Might want to cruise over to NASCAR.com, and check out the Manufacturer Standings. Probably a better metric I would think.

Back
Top Bottom