NFL 2017-2018

Deshawn Watson.

No words can describe just how talented the young man is.

I hope he can continue the the production down the road.

Texans need to grow a sack.Getting offended over the inmates running the prison remark??? That saying has been around forever?

Did watching the 49ers make you do that? :D
Never got to see much of anything. :mad:
Worked out in the yard for the first part of the day, came in to watch RedZone, had it on for about a half hour and the Samsung HDMI error warning came on. The 60 inch died about a month ago and today the 55 took a crap. I'd had enough so it got booted. Gonna look at a Sony 940 LED tomorrow, or two. I've had enough Samsung for a while.

Never got to see much of anything. :mad:
Worked out in the yard for the first part of the day, came in to watch RedZone, had it on for about a half hour and the Samsung HDMI error warning came on. The 60 inch died about a month ago and today the 55 took a crap. I'd had enough so it got booted. Gonna look at a Sony 940 LED tomorrow, or two. I've had enough Samsung for a while.
My Samsung is working just fine?:idunno:

Samsung is the most overrated brand in the world IMO. Samsung appliances have more failures in the first three years of ownership than any other appliance brand, and it's not even close. Junk junk junk. I think Samsung has more failures than all the other major brands combined. I own a Samsung dryer which hasn't failed yet, but you better believe I got the 5-year protection plan on it.

As far as electronics go, I like my Samsung TV a lot. But my Galaxy S3 and S5 phones were both complete garbage. My LG G2 and G4 phones have been superior in every way.

I've got a Toshiba I've had for about 3 years, it's a good TV for the most part, but every now and then it becomes completely unresponsive to the remote and you have to unplug it an plug it back in to fix it. Doesn't do it all the time, but it's annoying when it does.

http://nflarrest.com/team/HOU/

in the mean time, ratings continue to plummet. Politics and sports shouldn't mix IMO.
Great Link. Most of Those guys don't even play for the Texans...using possession of marijuana to classify someone as an inmate

So let's review

It looks like one active player on the roster is included in your link. That one player is D'Onta Forman was arrested andcharged with marijuana possession of two ounces or less and unlawful carrying of a weapon. He didn't do prison time.

So you got 1 guy out of a 53 man active roster. And that's many to you?

I can come up with a hell of a lot more than that. Speaking of figures of speech. I wonder how many kneelers are going to be around after their contract expires. Using another figure of speech they are nothing more than cannon fodder.

• I can come up with a hell of a lot more than that. Speaking of figures of speech. I wonder how many kneelers are going to be around after their contract expires. Using another figure of speech they are nothing more than cannon fodder.
Can you? Because that's what I requested you to do the first time.

Not sure this trade by the Pats makes much sense right now, but I'm sure Bill has something up his sleeve. Hearing Hoyer might be on his way to backup Brady again.

The Browns had a trade in place for Bengals QB A.J. McCarron, but they didn't notify the NFL in time and the trade was voided.

Cleveland gonna Cleveland.

The Browns had a trade in place for Bengals QB A.J. McCarron, but they didn't notify the NFL in time and the trade was voided.

Cleveland gonna Cleveland.

Their own incompetence actually saved them this time. A 2nd and 3rd for McCarron was too much. Still embarrassing though. I'm at the point where I no longer have any faith whatsoever in this front office. Fire everyone

Back
Top Bottom