NFL 2017-2018

Chicago wants to trade Cutler but who would want him? Someone slightly bumps into him and he's out 6 months.

Breaking Free Agency News:

The Packers re-sign punter, Jake Schum. Ted Thompson at his finest. Now the Packers will win the next 10 Super Bowls for sure.

Hearing the Texans might make a run at Romo. Can they afford two $18M/yr. QB's on their roster?

Alshon Jeffery to the Eagles, surely this won't go like every other big free agent signing we make.

Brock Osweiler traded to the Browns. Guess signing Romo won't be a problem for the Texans now.

And they're just trading or cutting Osweiler. Great strategy, helping another team out of their salary cap issues like that.

Browns <_<

Oh well, they did get an extra draft pick. But it will be used by the Browns front office, so that negates the positives there.

And they're just trading or cutting Osweiler. Great strategy, helping another team out of their salary cap issues like that.

Browns <_<

Oh well, they did get an extra draft pick. But it will be used by the Browns front office, so that negates the positives there.
Idk getting a second round pick just to eat up cap space is a good move.

Browns <_<

This was actually an amazing move by Cleveland. They have $100 million in cap space they have to use up. That 2nd round pick might be to try to entice the Pats to give up Jimmy G. They virtually give up nothing to get a second rounder. They are loading up on picks. Smart.

Browns draft picks:
2017 - 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 4, 5, 5, 5, 6
2018 - 1, 2, 2, 2, 3, 4, 4, 5, 6, 6, 7

And they made some other good moves today too. They locked in Bitonio. Shoring up the OL by bringing in Zietler (which hurts division rival Bengals) and Tretter, plus signed veteran WR Kenny Britt. It was a solid day for the Browns.

The Titans sign CB Logan Ryan from the Patriots, should give our secondary a much needed boost.

Patriots are going to trade for Brandin Cooks. Just give Brady another ring

Its done.

So, Cooks/Edleman/Amendola/Hogan... Then Gronk, what the actual ****, this will probably be the most well-balanced offense for the Pats since 2007.

Brock likely won't even be in a Browns uniform at the opener. Like I said above, this move wasn't to get Brock, it was to get the 2nd round draft pick. They basically just bought a pick.
Brock Osweiler just became the NFL's version of what the NBA has termed for years as "so and so's expiring contract". A guy who's contract is so ridiculously over what he is worth, that his contract and it's effect on the salary cap, is greater than anything he can give you with his play. I'm sure this is what he dreamed of as a kid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

Tony Romo will go down as one of the most underappreciated quarterbacks to play the game of football.
To come into the league undrafted and accomplish what he did certainly is impressive. He sure has his critics and they have their points but he did a hell of a lot more than anyone thought he would when he wasn't drafted.

All you guys can just forget about winning the Bowl, Pats will be there again with the Man Brady!
I have been sick of Brady and the Patriots for several years now, as have an awful lot of people. That's really not a good thing for the league but it is what it is.

I have been sick of Brady and the Patriots for several years now, as have an awful lot of people. That's really not a good thing for the league but it is what it is.

He and Bill are the best, being from New England and being a lifelong Pats fan, I love it and if Brady can play another 3 or 4 years st a high level it would be awesome.

CMy0dFu.jpg

BEAST MODE!

I hope my vikes have a good offseason and improve the o-line. If we do, I'd say we have a legit shot of being the first team to win the superbowl in our home stadium.
whatcha think about the saints getting peterson?

Anybody watching the draft tonight?

My Titans have the #5 and #18 picks, but rumor is they're going to trade #5 to the Browns so they can take Myles Garrett at 1 and take a QB at 5 (North Carolina's Mitch Trubisky most likely). The Titans need secondary help more than anything, they could probably still get somebody pretty good at #12 and add some more picks in the process.

whatcha think about the saints getting peterson?

It stings for sure. I would have been fine with him going any place but Green Bay and NO... I will never forgive the Saints for 2009. But as you can tell from the Junior/88 future thread I'm also big on developing young talent, so I'm glad we didn't overpay for him.

Anybody watching the draft tonight?

My Titans have the #5 and #18 picks, but rumor is they're going to trade #5 to the Browns so they can take Myles Garrett at 1 and take a QB at 5 (North Carolina's Mitch Trubisky most likely). The Titans need secondary help more than anything, they could probably still get somebody pretty good at #12 and add some more picks in the process.

One of the best sports days of the year. Even if my Vikes don't pick tonight, I still eagerly watch for trades, upsets, everything else in the league. Tonight is where superbowls are truly won or lost.

Back
Top Bottom