NFL 2019-2020

When does Denver confess the Elway leadership has failed? So far, all he's done is have Peyton Manning fall in his lap.

Manning was objectively a far below average QB in his final year with the Broncos, and they'd built a defense to carry him. However, I think you're right, Elway is very hit and miss as a GM. He owns the town though, and the title probably bought him at least five years.

Eagles will not franchise Nick Foles

This is a picture from the future. (Hopefully)

jax_foles.jpg

The Redskins will start having yard sales and pancake suppers to go after him.

Didn't the Redskins say yesterday they were committed to McCoy?

Foles is gonna have some tough decisions if Washington or Miami is going to pay more than Jacksonville... Does he want to get paid top dollar or does he want another ring? He has a very real shot at another Super Bowl if he goes to the Jaguars.

Didn't the Redskins say yesterday they were committed to McCoy?

Foles is gonna have some tough decisions if Washington or Miami is going to pay more than Jacksonville... Does he want to get paid top dollar or does he want another ring? He has a very real shot at another Super Bowl if he goes to the Jaguars.

I'm not sure about McCoy, I'm out of town and have seen local DC news. It wouldn't surprise me though considering how stupid the Redskins management is.

Do players actually want rings anymore or do they want $ ?

The drama caused by Harper will make things interesting next year when Trout is a free agent. He's 5x the player/person
Harper is.

Do players actually want rings anymore or do they want $ ?

Some do, most don't. Tom Brady's turned down huge contracts before so the team could remain intact.

The thing that complicates Foles to Jacksonville is Blake Bortles' contract. That's $15 million against the cap the Jaguars have to eat. Which is why I think they should keep Bortles as a backup anyway. But, the Jaguars cap space problem is also greatly exaggerated.

NY Post reporting ESPN may make a run at hiring Tony Romo, who is currently at CBS.

Joe Tessitore and Tony Romo in the booth together ... My God.

I think Romo does a good job. He gets excited sometimes, but I like his passion.

Get rid of Cris Collingsworth and put Romo with Al Michaels.

I wonder if ESPN had signaled they were going to remove him from the Monday Night Football booth. I'm guessing he never works as an announcer again after he's done playing (again). Maybe a studio analyst job.

ESPN has already announced they were keeping Tessitore, Witten and McFarland.

Joe Tessitore is my favorite. Too bad he's been surrounded by those two.

No 'I' in team but don't tell Antonio that. The dude is a piece of work that has a lot of things wrong in the head. Something that some unlucky fan-base is about to find out.
He reminds me a bit of Terrell Owens, a big talent with an even bigger ego. It would be exciting to actually have a talented WR here for once, but the baggage he would bring does concern me.

He reminds me a bit of Terrell Owens, a big talent with an even bigger ego. It would be exciting to actually have a talented WR here for once, but the baggage he would bring does concern me.
As long as his world centers around him with his new team, things may be just fine. If he's no longer considered the top dog, that's when troubles will begin.

Enjoy regular season Nick

Please, I mean this as no offense to my northern neighbors but, funny if true.....

Steelers closing in on trading Antonio Brown to Bills

After weeks of rumor and innuendo, the Steelers are prepared to honor Antonio Brown's request for a new football home.

Pittsburgh is closing in on a deal to trade the disgruntled wide receiver to the Buffalo Bills, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, via a source close to the situation.

As far as compensation, Rapoport was told that the parties are not yet ready to disclose the particulars.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-closing-in-on-trading-antonio-brown-to-bills

I can't believe the AB story could be true. No way in heck he shows up for camp if this ends up being the case.

This is going to be a fun day listening to Pittsburgh Sports Radio.

Back
Top Bottom