NFL 2019-2020

I can't believe the AB story could be true. No way in heck he shows up for camp if this ends up being the case.

This is going to be a fun day listening to Pittsburgh Sports Radio.

The deal has been shot down....AB isn't going to Buffalo.

Plus three first round picks.

Oakland/Las Vegas will be in the Super Bowl within three years.
I don’t know, the Steelers never won a Super Bowl with him, and they’ve been miles ahead of the Raiders talent-wise. And two of those three Raiders first-rounders are late in the round (24,27).

They will learn soon enough that Ol' AB is not much of a team player. He'll be expecting preferential treatment and if it doesn't exist he'll retreat into his own little world occasionally muttering random incoherent thoughts 280 characters at a time on Twitter. AB is all about AB. Simple as that.

I don't think so buddy. He is just one player with issues.
Glad to read someone else gets it. Far too many people buy into the hype and really have little knowledge of this guy's past. His production never outweighed the baggage he brings to the organization he is supposed to represent.

I don't think so buddy. He is just one player with issues.

Did you miss "three first round picks"? LOL. You're always so desperate to pick a fight with me that you ignore what I say.

Brown is a get for Oakland. Especially since they got him for nothing basically.

Glad to read someone else gets it. Far too many people buy into the hype and really have little knowledge of this guy's past. His production never outweighed the baggage he brings to the organization he is supposed to represent.

Pittsburgh fans loved Brown when he was single-handedly keeping them alive in the AFC Divisional Game, LOL.

The Steelers had two of the best players in the league with Brown and Bell, and now they're both gone and the Steelers are calling them cancer.

At some point, y'all got to look at Mike Tomlin.

Just today we’ve lost Flowers and Brown; so basically our stars next year will be a 42 year old QB and a 33 year old WR, I love New England free agency

Did you miss "three first round picks"? LOL. You're always so desperate to pick a fight with me that you ignore what I say.

Brown is a get for Oakland. Especially since they got him for nothing basically.

Pittsburgh fans loved Brown when he was single-handedly keeping them alive in the AFC Divisional Game, LOL.

The Steelers had two of the best players in the league with Brown and Bell, and now they're both gone and the Steelers are calling them cancer.

Ab was an issue, however Tomlin is the bigger issue

No, there were no first round picks.

Problems with both players are not a recent story. They seem to be in the national media but they aren't new to those of us that actually live in this region and follow this team. I can understand how you could get a misinformed view not being from here.

They were both awesome players and huge attributes to this team at one time but yes, cancer is a great way to describe them. Having players under contract refusing to play, disrupting practices, disrespecting owners, live-streaming from the locker-room and a laundry list of other antics..... That isn't something that most of us from this area look at as good attributes in players.

Oakland / Las Vegas is not going to the Super Bowl anytime soon. I've been a fan of this team for god knows how long and we've had 1 freaking playoff birth in a season we were pretty lucky in the past 15 years. Carr has regressed. We didn't do a lot with Amari Cooper last season.

The deal was so bad you can't even make that trade in Madden. And Oakland has THREE first round picks. Mid-round picks mean sh!t.
Sometimes players are found from a deeper position than you'd think.

The Pittsburgh Steelers selected Antonio Brown in the sixth round (195th overall) in the 2010 NFL Draft

The New England Patriots select Tom Brady with pick number 199, a compensatory pick, in the sixth round of the 2000 NFL Draft.

Results of the deal tell me two things. Antonio's worth dropped drastically with his antics especially since the end of the season. It also tells me just how desperate Pittsburgh was to part ways with a continuing distraction.

The Ravens may not have a defense by the time it’s overwith. Eric Weddle is headed to the Rams, Terrell Suggs is going to the Cardinals, and CJ Mosley is signing with the Jets.

The Titans pick up slot receiver Adam Humphries from Tampa Bay. I think they overpaid a bit for a WR3, but he should be a good addition.

The Ravens may not have a defense by the time it’s overwith. Eric Weddle is headed to the Rams, Terrell Suggs is going to the Cardinals, and CJ Mosley is signing with the Jets.

The Titans pick up slot receiver Adam Humphries from Tampa Bay. I think they overpaid a bit for a WR3, but he should be a good addition.
Ravens lose another defender, LB Za’Darius Smith is headed to Green Bay

N

Not sure what the Giants are trying to do? :idunno:
We're tanking. 2019 is going to be rough to watch - not unlike last year's Raiders. Next year we'll be picking in the Top 5 again. I think we could've gotten a better haul for an elite WR like OBJ though.

I think the Browns offense is gonna be scary this year. Baker Mayfield at QB, Nick Chubb and Kareem Hunt at RB, and OBJ and Jarvis Landry at WR.

They’re probably gonna win the AFC North....Pittsburgh’s offense has been gutted, Baltimore’s defense has been gutted, and Cincinnati is...well...Cincinnati.

Yep, you didn't hear much complaints about Brown until recently...:D funny how they had no problem with him when he was consistently dominating for them

I'll be shocked if the Baltimore Ravens finish any better than 4-12. They've let everyone go.

On paper, the AFC will come down to New England, Kansas City and Cleveland. Tennessee has made some good moves as well and will probably dominate the South.

I think the Browns offense is gonna be scary this year. Baker Mayfield at QB, Nick Chubb and Kareem Hunt at RB, and OBJ and Jarvis Landry at WR.

They’re probably gonna win the AFC North....Pittsburgh’s offense has been gutted, Baltimore’s defense has been gutted, and Cincinnati is...well...Cincinnati.

People are saying all kinds of stuff but I am just excited to watch this team play.

Le'Veon Bell saga finally ends as running back agrees to sign with Jets on a four-year deal

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...agrees-to-sign-with-jets-on-a-four-year-deal/
LOL. Bell left $14 million on the table last year, only to sign with the Jets for less than the Steelers were offering. The only way his gambit proves to be a good one is if he incurs a career ending injury this season... possible but not likely.

It's hard to feel sorry for any highly paid athlete, but Bell seems to have shot himself in the foot by staying home last year, IMO.

Yep, you didn't hear much complaints about Brown until recently...:D funny how they had no problem with him when he was consistently dominating for them
I'm guessing you wouldn't hear much from the Pittsburgh fans and their thoughts in Michigan. At least, not until things became national news. Trust me, the sentiment here in the Pittsburgh market is nothing new. AB's been an issue for a while now. He's gone. I'm alright with that.

LOL. Bell left $14 million on the table last year, only to sign with the Jets for less than the Steelers were offering. The only way his gambit proves to be a good one is if he incurs a career ending injury this season... possible but not likely.

It's hard to feel sorry for any highly paid athlete, but Bell seems to have shot himself in the foot by staying home last year, IMO.
From what I understand, the Jets deal has a lot more guaranteed money than what the Steelers were going to give him, so this may not be as bad a deal for Bell as it appears on paper.

From what I understand, the Jets deal has a lot more guaranteed money than what the Steelers were going to give him, so this may not be as bad a deal for Bell as it appears on paper.
That's why I said this path would be better for Bell *if* he incurs a career ending injury this year (or last year if he had played last year).

I'm guessing you wouldn't hear much from the Pittsburgh fans and their thoughts in Michigan. At least, not until things became national news. Trust me, the sentiment here in the Pittsburgh market is nothing new. AB's been an issue for a while now. He's gone. I'm alright with that.
Hope you are ok with losing.

The Titans trade for former Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill. Definitely an upgrade from Blaine Gabbert as the backup QB regardless of whether it’s Mariota or Tannehill who starts.

Back
Top Bottom