NFL 2019-2020

Fox has done a good job today. They have kept me entertained for 10 hours already.

Aikman has been very good tonight. He catches a lot of flack and is sleepy sometimes, but has been astute tonight and unafraid to criticize when necessary.

Mahomes is completely overwhelmed atm

Poor throws and poor decisions. Mahomes has missed behind several times now.

49ers look like the best team in football by a solid margin.
That was a 50-50 deal, the ball was a bit behind. Yet, Hill should have caught that. It might have been an awkward catch, but still as the receiver you have to be able to adjust.

SF brought their A game and so far they deserve to win this game. KC needs to do something to turn this game around quick or they will be toast.

The 49ers did not go conservative at all, didn't really run any clock off. Chiefs can't afford any more mistakes.

Could the Chiefs have actually stopped the Niners from running it down their throat?

I guess we won't find out. I'm normally a fan of aggressive play, but this is an odd change of character for San Francisco.

Wow, Chiefs have responded surprisingly well here. Tougher level of competition compared to previous two games but I guess this is their thing.

Back
Top Bottom