NFL 2020-21

Crazy INT by the Cards in the end zone, and then a crazier play by D.K. Metcalf to make up 10 yards and make the tackle to save the TD. With Arizona's unusual decision to go for it on 4th and Goal from the 4, they get no points from what looked like a sure Pick Six.

“Bizarre Seahawks thriller” is definitely one of the five or six types of NFL games.

Imagine if these teams tie again now after that missed FG.

Stunner. The Seahawks were up 34-24 with like 4 minutes left. What a finish.

Excellent game.

Even the horse can break his back at times. Russell can't play offense and defense and the MVP race between he and Rodgers kind of evens out a bit.

The saints let the panthers hang around. 2 divisional foes they know each other sooo well. Glad they won tho!

Steelers weren't even able to give that one away yesterday. That's okay, we'll take it. Next up, Baltimore, in Baltimore. Should be interesting.

Steelers and Packers leading the conferences. Super Bowl 45 rematch?

I think neither make it to the big game

Steelers and Packers leading the conferences. Super Bowl 45 rematch?

I think neither make it to the big game
Probably not. I still think Kansas City is the best team in the AFC, and the beat down that the Bucs gave the Packers makes me think maybe GB isn’t all that either.

ElWMPiXWoAEfSi_

Credit - NFLMemes

Probably not. I still think Kansas City is the best team in the AFC, and the beat down that the Bucs gave the Packers makes me think maybe GB isn’t all that either.
Exactly what my guess is at this point

AFC North is a damn good division and Pittsburgh hasn't played Baltimore yet. And the NFC West is damn good too.

Kansas City is still the best team in the AFC, but Tennessee is right up there.

about to get a face full of Aaron Donald today, welcome to the show.

Good game between the Ravens and Steelers as expected. Steelers' defense keeping them in it.

Back
Top Bottom