NFL 2020-21

Chiefs better hope there isn’t a rubber match in the playoffs. This Raiders team matches up really well against them, Chiefs had a bye to prepare and Vegas had some of the defense that couldn’t even practice much of this week.

There’s a very good possibility the Chiefs will be the #2 and the Raiders will be the #7. Gonna be really interesting if it shakes out that way.

Eh the Bucs are still 7-4 though and the Patriots look below average to bad.

No doubt Brady is starting to show the signs of being cooked/“falling off a cliff” eventually, but the leadership he brings seems to be better than what Belichick brings to NE.

Eh the Bucs are still 7-4 though and the Patriots look below average to bad.

No doubt Brady is starting to show the signs of being cooked/“falling off a cliff” eventually, but the leadership he brings seems to be better than what Belichick brings to NE.
Yeah, I think the Bucs are a team that’ll probably finish somewhere around 10-6 and maybe make it to the Divisional round, but I don’t see them going further than that.

That’d still be a big deal though for a team that hasn’t made the playoffs since 2007.

Looks like covid-19 my be Baltimore's downfall this week. They've had several positive results over the past two days. They'll probably announce sometime soon today if the NFL still intends on fielding this game Thanksgiving evening.

Baltimore/Pittsburgh moved to Sunday. Looks like covid wins another one.

watched back Bengals/Football team. Joe Burrow injury was a lot like Carson Palmer with the d-lineman falling into him down low at the knee, smh. Really hope he bounces back after this, I just hate to see stuff like that happen to such a young up and coming player.

I've watched maybe 10 minutes of NFL football this season so far (which is a new record aside from super bowls) but I somehow ended up watching the Washington-Dallas game today.

Don't hold it against the NFL in assessing their product.

This is akin to making your one NASCAR viewing of the year the 2019 group qualifying fiasco at Auto Club.

Looks like no chance at a Sunday matchup either. Damn, I was looking forward to this game tonight. And then to Sunday afternoon. And now..... Who knows?

Baltimore's game for next Thursday to be moved as well.....

Many things riding on that team getting their collective **** together.

1606510389627.png

I wonder at what point any of Goodell's words are actually acted on. Not that I want to see the forfeit of a game, but where are the penalties associated with not following the protocol to prevent this sort of thing from happening. I know most of you don't really care as it hasn't affected your team but this isn't the first time Steelers and their fans have had to have their season altered. It does suck as an avid fan to have your games constantly moved. Not that there's really any choice. Sucks none the less.

The NFL season is on the verge of falling apart. College Football is well on that road with Ohio St/Illinois being canceled today and again Free Shoes University. Im worried how they finish the college season.

It's debatable whether they've had an NFL QB playing for them all year, but this is wild.

Didn't that happen to the Packers a few years ago? I swear they had no QB for a game and had to use a WR (Randall Cobb?). That may have also been the year they had Steve McNair come out of retirement for them

The best way to avoid playoff losses is to avoid making the playoffs. Reminds me of the Homer Simpson quote about the lesson being to never try.

Weird take. Hindsight is always 20/20. Matt Patricia was a hot commodity a few seasons ago & a team like Detroit at the time can’t be content with playoff losses. I don’t see how that’s not trying.

Jim Caldwell lost games in the playoffs. Patricia hasn't lost a playoff game with the lions
You do realize a few teams were quite interested in the guy? It didn’t work out. Rehire Caldwell if everybody is so enamored with him & first round exits.

Nice not sure what sure the personal attack was for. I guess we have a disagreement on Jim Caldwell, the guy went 11-5 his first year and then never did win 10 games in a season once after that.

Maybe they should go after Harbaugh actually while his value is low.

Not many options for the NFL to get all of these games in. Sucks that teams are having to field teams at less than 100%. Certainly understandable when it's the normal week to week injury list but not so much under today's new norm.

Back
Top Bottom