NFL 2020-21

#6 Rams vs #1 Packers
#4 Football Team vs #2 Saints

#4 Football Team vs #1 Packers

I predicted Football Team would be NFC Champs (and Super Bowl champs) pre-season only because "it would be the most 2020 thing ever". However, I think they would realistically be destroyed by the Packers if those teams met.
Football Team barely beat an Eagles team that was trying to lose last week.

Football Team barely beat an Eagles team that was trying to lose last week.
Every playoff team this year had a loss they should have easily won, plus barely won games they should have won by 20+ points. Football Team has a stout defense and defense wins championships...don't sleep on them come playoff time.

Btw...has anyone else noticed that Bears vs Saints will be broadcasted on Nickelodeon? Shocking but also a brilliant way to attain younger fans. Maybe NASCAR should look into something like that

Btw...has anyone else noticed that Bears vs Saints will be broadcasted on Nickelodeon? Shocking but also a brilliant way to attain younger fans. Maybe NASCAR should look into something like that
Its happened.
1609933164562.png

I’ll be at the Ravens-Titans playoff game on Sunday, pretty excited as that’ll be the first playoff game I’ve ever attended.

Hopefully the trend will break though.....the Ravens and Titans have previously met four times in the playoffs and the road team won every time.

I’ll be at the Ravens-Titans playoff game on Sunday, pretty excited as that’ll be the first playoff game I’ve ever attended.

Hopefully the trend will break though.....the Ravens and Titans have previously met four times in the playoffs and the road team won every time.
home field doesnt mean as much, this year but I HATE HATE the ravens so I'll be cheering for your guys!

The Colts have to wonder how they played that half of football and are losing. Big turn for the Bills there.

Colts had a hammerlock on momentum, surprised they didn't take the points, aggressive af call there. Inexcusable encroachment penalty by a pro de to extend a drive.

Game has a funny feeling going...Rivers gonna try to make me eat crow

3rd down conversion city till RedZone.

Omg missed the fg after taking that much time off the clock lol. Doink

Damn. Rough bounces of the ball for the Colts today. This game is close and that's not surprising, but the Bills should be able to handle it from here.

Colts need to make a play immediately, already running low on time

Geez that momentum shift at the end of the 1st half was everything

Alright Rivers I see you with those underneath crossing routes

Lol ya why he decide to be ultra - aggressive today

They seemed to come in believing they were major underdogs and needed unconventional breaks to go their way.

Instead almost every break has gone against them, and they're still right there in the game.

And now, yet another one with this likely fumble.

I think the booth got the call right and the officials wrong. I mean we're talking milliseconds, but seemed fairly clear from one angle. Wow.

The Bills are really fortunate. The Colts are a dangerous team, but they won't beat many teams with that kind of performance. They were just decent. Still, congrats to the franchise on the first playoffs win in 25 years. The monkey is off their backs.

idk what to even say if Seahawks can't blowout the Rams with quarterback problems

un-become your parents "you woke up early, no one cares" "guess what the waiter doesn't need to know your name" best commercials in a while

I win 700 on a parlay if the Seahawks cover -3. so they won't

I pushed them up to -4.5 in parlays but the Colts didn't come thru for me. Win win Rivers either delivers, or I relish in the Rivahhhs.

Back
Top Bottom