NFL 2020-21

The National Football League is closing all its team facilities starting later today due to the coronavirus pandemic.

In a memo sent to teams Tuesday night, NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell detailed league-wide guidelines "to ensure that all clubs operate on a level playing field, and that the NFL continues to conduct itself in a responsible way at this time."

The league set guidelines, according to the memo, that all teams' facilities will remain closed starting today at 6 p.m. local time to all personnel, except the following:

• Employees who are providing ongoing medical treatment to players, such as athletic trainers and physicians
  • Employees necessary to maintain the physical security of the facility and its contents, such as director of facilities, security personnel and independent contractors
  • Employees necessary to maintain the security and operational capabilities of the club’s IT network to enable remote work by club football and business staff, such as technology personnel
"The challenges we face are not unique – many businesses and individuals throughout the country are experiencing and addressing similar issues," Goodell wrote in the memo. "Please be assured that the NFL is well-positioned to meet these operational challenges as we prepare to offer our fans and the country an outstanding 2020 NFL season.

On April 8, the league will reassess with public health and medical officials "to determine whether it is safe and appropriate for facilities to reopen or to extend the period of closure."

Teams can continue conducting off-season business during this time such as signing players and evaluating draft-eligible prospects to prepare for the 2020 season.

30d5d03f02e6e16ed9884ae271841a33.jpg

Love them new home jerseys.

Not feeling the red to black fade ones tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The fade is weird but I do like the all-whites and all-blacks too.

Also the Bucs’ new jerseys are bangers. About time they got rid of the goofy-assed digital alarm clock numbers.

The fade is weird but I do like the all-whites and all-blacks too.

Also the Bucs’ new jerseys are bangers. About time they got rid of the goofy-assed digital alarm clock numbers.
I wish they would have ditched the oversized helmet logo too, but the new uni’s are much better than what they’ve had the last few years.

I’m interested to see the other teams’ uni reveals too. Both LA teams are yet to reveal theirs, the Browns are reportedly ditching the high school jerseys and going back to their traditional uniform, the Patriots are rumored to be going back to their late 90’s jerseys, and the Colts are supposed to be making some minor tweaks. I’ve heard the Packers may be making some changes to their uniforms as well.

I'd be fine with Tua or Herbert for the Chargers, both seem slight risk to translate at NFL level, whoever it is I think should sit for full year behind Tyrod and just learn, take in the speed of the game. Would be nice if the Clemson LB Simmons fell to them, if somehow they miss out on both QB's, they've been missing athleticism at linebacker for a long time. I think they pretty much have to go QB though, not loving the options later on.

Middle rounds please I beg them to draft OL, looks like they will based on visits. Maybe pickup a power RB to replace Melvin and get this running game going too. I really like what Telesco and Lynn have done acquiring talent since they've taken over, they've filled a lot of gaps and seem elite at personnel evaluation compared to past years of Chargers GM. Lynn is good coach, hope they keep them both in place long-term. See what happens post-Rivers here.

Burrow and Chase Young, clear top 2 choices. I don't see how Cincy passes on Burrow, but Chase Young is an absolute beast game wrecker.

THIS ****STICK CALDWELL IS ****** GOING TO ****** TRADE FOURNETTE?!?!?!

THIS ****STICK CALDWELL IS ****** GOING TO ****** TRADE FOURNETTE?!?!?!

Any inkling what they might be trying to get for him? Seems like they're in full rebuild mode after Ramsey walking last year.

Looking forward to the draft tonight, the first semblance of actual sports we’ve had in awhile. The Titans aren’t picking until 29 so I gotta wait a while on them, but I’m interested to see how the Tua situation plays out. There’s rumors that the Dolphins have soured on him, but it could just be a smokescreen.

Looking forward to the draft tonight, the first semblance of actual sports we’ve had in awhile. The Titans aren’t picking until 29 so I gotta wait a while on them, but I’m interested to see how the Tua situation plays out. There’s rumors that the Dolphins have soured on him, but it could just be a smokescreen.

Depends how much they want Cam probably. If they take Tua, Cam Newton probably goes to Jacksonville.

Back
Top Bottom