NFL 2020-21

Another year another questionable WR choice for Eagles

Love the trade up to grab Murray. Chargers D is going to be ferocious next year with Derwin back.

The Titans definitely had the most interesting draft photo from last night. Most people were probably too distracted by the guy with the mullet and the guy in the powder blue/white onesie to notice the guy who looks like he’s taking a sh!t in the background.

CB1BBB37-2B70-4443-B6D6-141DB7512030.jpeg

I honestly have no idea what the Eagles are doing taking a qb in the 2md round

I like the Kristian Fulton pick by the Titans at the end of the 2nd round. A lot of the draft gurus had him going in the first round and we got him at 61. Fills a need as Logan Ryan probably won’t be back.

I honestly have no idea what the Eagles are doing taking a qb in the 2md round

Pretty insane considering that Mims was still on the board and who Wentz was throwing to last year.

Go prove em wrong.

To be able to learn from Sean Payton and Drew Brees would be fantastic for Jameis. I wish him the best of luck.
Yea I believe that's a good signing by the Saints. He will be a good back-up to Brees.

:oops::rolleyes::confused::(:mad:

Why is this a bad move Andy?

He would be an upgrade, but I do like Minshew. Newton and Fournette would be a intriguing combo, it could possibly invigorate the franchise again.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Cam Newton, folks are just talking out of there behinds. He can run, great arm with underrated accuracy, and his football IQ is underminded as well. He would be a great pickup for the Jags.

Why is this a bad move Andy?

He would be an upgrade, but I do like Minshew. Newton and Fournette would be a intriguing combo, it could possibly invigorate the franchise again.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Cam Newton, folks are just talking out of there behinds. He can run, great arm with underrated accuracy, and his football IQ is underminded as well. He would be a great pickup for the Jags.

Cam Newton wouldn't last two games behind that paper-thin offensive line. And his mechanics have been way off since that last significant injury he had a couple years ago.

Bizarre that Saints are looking at Winston.
Good job though to keep Taysom Hill.
...maybe Jameis has a good line on some cheap lobster, can’t imagine that’s a problem in NO...

Winston is already number two to the Saints.

He's already better than a guy who's only thrown what six passes? It's a smart move, it gives him an opportunity to learn from a great brain trust.

OTOH Dalton was cut today:

They are throwing Burrow to the wolves I see.

He's already better than a guy who's only thrown what six passes? It's a smart move, it gives him an opportunity to learn from a great brain trust.

I don’t get the Taysom Hill hype either. He made a few good plays last year, but his body of work doesn’t justify the accolades he’s getting.

As for Dalton, I think the Patriots should sign him. He could still be a good QB given the right team. It’d be a helluva lot better than rolling into 2020 with Brian Hoyer and Jarrett Stidham as your only options.

Where are you seeing he's the number 2? Everything I've seen said it will be a camp competition. They are paying Winston 1.5 mil in guaranteed money and Hill 16 mil.

I'm pretty happy with the Steelers draft, except maybe I'd plan for a future without Big Ben. Don't want to end up like the Patriots.

Back
Top Bottom