NFL 2020-21

Eagles have a brutal late season. Seattle, Green Bay, New Orleans, Dallas, and Arizona

Week 1: Sunday, Sept. 13 at Washington Redskins (1 PM, FOX, 94WIP)

Week 2: Sunday, Sept. 20 vs. Los Angeles Rams (1 PM, FOX, 94WIP)

Week 3: Sunday, Sept. 27 vs. Cincinnati Bengals (1 PM, CBS, 94WIP)

Week 4: Sunday, Oct. 4 at San Francisco 49ers (8:20 PM, NBC, 94WIP)

Week 5: Sunday, Oct. 11 at Pittsburgh Steelers (1 PM, FOX, 94WIP)

Week 6: Sunday, Oct. 18 vs. Baltimore Ravens (1 PM, CBS, 94WIP)

Week 7: Thursday, Oct. 22 vs. New York Giants (8:20 PM, FOX/NFLN/Amazon, 94WIP)

Week 8: Sunday, Nov. 1 vs. Dallas Cowboys (8:20 PM, NBC, 94WIP)

Week 9: BYE WEEK

Week 10: Sunday, Nov. 15 at New York Giants (1 PM, FOX, 94WIP)

Week 11: Sunday, Nov. 22 at Cleveland Browns (1 PM, FOX, 94WIP)

Week 12: Monday, Nov. 30 vs. Seattle Seahawks (8:15 PM, ESPN, 94WIP)

Week 13: Sunday, Dec. 6 at Green Bay Packers (4:25 PM, CBS, 94WIP)

Week 14: Sunday, Dec. 13 vs. New Orleans Saints (4:25 PM, FOX, 94WIP)

Week 15: Sunday, Dec. 20 at Arizona Cardinals (4:05 PM, FOX, 94WIP)

Week 16: Sunday, Dec. 27 at Dallas Cowboys (4:25 PM, FOX, 94WIP)

Week 17: Sunday, Jan. 3 vs. Washington Redskins (1 PM, FOX, 94WIP)

Three prime time games for the Titans, including MNF at Denver in Week 1. Looking forward to the Dec. 27 game at Green Bay. Last time the Titans went to Lambeau they lost 55-7, hopefully they fare better this time.

Hey hope @2 Sweet is okay, haven't seen him post since late March.

I'm good, thanks! I haven't spent much time online lately, especially since giving my laptop to my wife after hers took a dump. But with racing about to come back, I'll start being active here again.

Most of my time online over the past month or so was spent researching prospects leading up to the NFL Draft. I read way more scouting reports than usual and wasted a lot of time messing around with mock draft simulators. I'm really happy with my Browns' draft, and pretty much everything they have done this offseason. Keeping my fingers crossed that they are finally heading in the right direction. Unfortunately, the rest of the division is looking pretty tough.

I'm good, thanks! I haven't spent much time online lately, especially since giving my laptop to my wife after hers took a dump. But with racing about to come back, I'll start being active here again.

Most of my time online over the past month or so was spent researching prospects leading up to the NFL Draft. I read way more scouting reports than usual and wasted a lot of time messing around with mock draft simulators. I'm really happy with my Browns' draft, and pretty much everything they have done this offseason. Keeping my fingers crossed that they are finally heading in the right direction. Unfortunately, the rest of the division is looking pretty tough.

Great to hear man! Was getting a little worried if you didn't show up for the Darlingtons. Haha wife with the laptop and mock draft mania. I like the LSU Safety Delpit the Browns snagged in the 2nd round.

This might be the most wtf thing I've ever seen proposed by the NFL. Just straight up weird way of trying to force it to happen.

So it's safe to say KC will be bad for a long time when they have 4 years left on that deal and Mahomes is past his prime or gets injured?

The only thing they have to worry about is if they can afford other players down the line.

But I’m sure Patrick would work out something and redo his pay if it comes down to it. He seems like a good kid who will do what’s best for the team if he has too.

Relieved that we got Derrick Henry locked down...

Back
Top Bottom