NFL 2020-21

Not much of a surprise after the whole cheerleader thing came out a while ago, but grimy nonetheless.

Yet the Titans will still find a way to lose to them once this year.

I don't know man. This team has nothing. A bunch of unproven rookies who won't even get the benefit of preseason reps, a solid quarterback with only one wide receiver, and no running back.

The Jags are going to be a dumpster fire.

Amazingly, few of the voices publicly dumping on the dysfunction in Jacksonville have mentioned the reality that, without Coughlin there, things could instantly improve. Ramsey wanted out after a post-game interaction with Coughlin, and things were so bad that the NFL Players Association warned players against signing with Jacksonville because of Coughlin, just days before he was fired.

Except all the players who said Coughlin was the problem also said Caldwell was the problem. Marrone is the only one who shouldn't have been fired in January.

I get the feeling we will see a lot of this Bill Belichek commercial for Subway I just saw and I already hate it.

(checks fantasy team): Fournette is now on TB....nooooo! Bucs are loaded.

Adrian Peterson signs one-year deal with the Lions.

Former Seahawks/Ravens safety Earl Thomas expected to sign with the Cowboys.

Humorous things with a name change.
FB_IMG_1599415925483.jpg

Realizing that the Chargers best defensive player is out for the 2nd straight season with injury

giphy.gif

NFL Sunday!

F N A!

For anyone else on the go, here's a great website to see which games are being broadcast in the local area. Looks like 90% plus will be watching Tom Brady later this afternoon. That's going to include me and my much better half.

Can't wait for this all to get started.

#screwcovid19onsundays!

At least Felipe Rios is here throwing interceptions in crunch time to provide a degree of normality in 2020.

Back
Top Bottom