NFL 2023-2024

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing (Taylor's Version)
Super Bowl is over, time for a new season.

The big question in 2024 will be, can anyone end the Patrick Mahomes dynasty or will the Chiefs cruise to a third Super Bowl win?

Well Eagles need new coordinators Offense to Indy Defense to Arizona.

Gotta assume Brian Johnson will be elevated from QB coach to OC.

my coach is now wearing a new orange hat :(

Being a Raiders fan is weird.
Carr is gone.

McDaniels remains and Garbers is the only QB under contract.

Insiders say they'd bet the farm on getting Brady as the masterplan. Now the rumor is an $81 million deal to sign Jimmy G.

@Greg

7E789942-1F76-4FC8-B987-2E06A5E6706F.jpeg

Being a Raiders fan is weird.
Carr is gone.

McDaniels remains and Garbers is the only QB under contract.

Insiders say they'd bet the farm on getting Brady as the masterplan. Now the rumor is an $81 million deal to sign Jimmy G.
I hope the Saints get Carr

I hope the Saints get Carr

You're a Saints fan?

If he goes there, Carr is going to light it up for you. Even with his "terrible" season last year, with Waller and Renfrow both hurt, and getting sent home with two games to go he still managed to rank 14th in yards and TDs. And Davante had his second best year stats-wise with him throwing the ball.

DC4 was the fall guy for McDaniels incompetence imo. Like the players in Denver said, Josh might be good on paper but he's a terrible leader.

You're a Saints fan?

If he goes there, Carr is going to light it up for you. Even with his "terrible" season last year, with Waller and Renfrow both hurt, and getting sent home with two games to go he still managed to rank 14th in yards and TDs. And Davante had his second best year stats-wise with him throwing the ball.

DC4 was the fall guy for McDaniels incompetence imo. Like the players in Denver said, Josh might be good on paper but he's a terrible leader.
been a fan since 1986-1988

I hope you are right,,,,

been a fan since 1986-1988

I hope you are right,,,,

He's been really good to great, just held back by the pieces around him and the constand chaos imo.

I feel like if he lands in a good spot his new team will be a serious contender, like when Stafford left the Lions for the Rams. They both had comparable production on some pretty bad teams.

I heard Aaron Rodger’s crawled out of his black hole and saw his shadow. Six more weeks of his nonsense.

Not sure how you do it Green Bay fans.
"The room is "a partially underground structure devoid of light, with a queen bed, a bathroom and a meditation-like mat" and does feature lights that can be turned on from the inside."

Seems to me like he is cheating on the darkness and disrespecting the gods and spirits by only going halfass dark. If he really wants to go dark he needs to separate himself from the prepared meals, electricity, a cushy climate controlled environment with its indoor plumbing comforts that feature a bathtub and toilet paper

If his hallucinations or visions prove to be destructive and his epiphanies lead him to pursue a false path with a forest of sorrow and it's many dark trees thar will prevent him from ever seeing the true light again: He can only blame things like the Scott's tissue paper that still couldn't wipe away the BS.

Top prospect and projected top 5 pick Jalen Carter has been implicated for street racing in the incident that killed an UGA player and staffer days after winning the national title. Horrible.

So first round to the Cowboys?

Hopefully they re-sign Evan Engram, and beef up the offensive and defensive fronts some.

Watching Jaguars football in January was fun, except for that part where they were down 27-0 at home to the Chargers which in hindsight was freaking hilarious. Hopefully I can watch it in January AND February next year.

👍

While the stat line may not reflect how pivotal Engram was to the success of this team, he's been an extremely reliable checkdown for Trevor Lawrence.

Ravens put the non-exclusive tag on Lamar. Two 1st-round picks if they opt not to match any other offer sheet he signs.

Jets meeting with Rodgers today.

Ravens put the non-exclusive tag on Lamar. Two 1st-round picks if they opt not to match any other offer sheet he signs.

Jets meeting with Rodgers today.
Lamar really should have hired an actual agent rather than trying to keep it all in the family. He’d probably have been better off in the long run.

Does the Jets meeting take place in a black hole somewhere? That Rodger’s guy is one strange dude. As long as he’s at one with himself, who am I to complain?

Meanwhile in Nashville, Derrick Henry and Ryan Tannehill are on the trading block, and Jeffery Simmons has unfollowed the Titans on all his social media accounts. Already feeling like a 2-15 kind of year.

Meanwhile in Nashville, Derrick Henry and Ryan Tannehill are on the trading block, and Jeffery Simmons has unfollowed the Titans on all his social media accounts. Already feeling like a 2-15 kind of year.
I hate that feeling...

Tennessee needs to rebuild. Vrabel's a great coach and I'm sure they'll be back in contention in a couple years. But their Super Bowl window was already closing, and then Trevor Lawrence began Jagging off at the same time the Titans were collapsing.

Tennessee needs to rebuild. Vrabel's a great coach and I'm sure they'll be back in contention in a couple years. But their Super Bowl window was already closing, and then Trevor Lawrence began Jagging off at the same time the Titans were collapsing.
I trust that Ran Carthon knows what he’s doing, he was instrumental in the 49ers rebuild and he’s the guy that scouted Brock Purdy. 2023’s gonna hurt, but hopefully the Titans will be rebuilt pretty soon. The 49ers were hot garbage in 2018 and were in the Super Bowl in 2019, so hopefully we can have a similar turnaround.

I trust that Ran Carthon knows what he’s doing, he was instrumental in the 49ers rebuild and he’s the guy that scouted Brock Purdy. 2023’s gonna hurt, but hopefully the Titans will be rebuilt pretty soon. The 49ers were hot garbage in 2018 and were in the Super Bowl in 2019, so hopefully we can have a similar turnaround.

Rebuilding is absolutely the right move. Trying to maintain status-quo isn't going to work when you're in the same division as the Jaguars.

Rebuilding is absolutely the right move. Trying to maintain status-quo isn't going to work when you're in the same division as the Jaguars.
Yep, 2019-2021 was our window, it’s closed now and we’re just gonna be mid enough to not get any decent draft picks in 2024 unless we clean house.

Back
Top Bottom