NFL 2024-2025

1727051352223.jpeg

She has no place in the NFL.
I couldn’t tell you the title of one of her songs.

I couldn't either. The seconds she is on screen during the games aren't a problem, because they pan to all kinds of stuff between plays, and I'm here to watch football.

Good drive from the Chiefs. The interceptions from Mahomes are concerning though, because sometimes it's a mystery what he is seeing when he just lofts it up into coverage.

I couldn't either. The seconds she is on screen during the games aren't a problem, because they pan to all kinds of stuff between plays, and I'm here to watch football.

Good drive from the Chiefs. The interceptions from Mahomes are concerning though, because sometimes it's a mystery what he is seeing when he just lofts it up into coverage.
We agree.

Yeah, there is just no winning for defensive players sometimes. Jones literally tried to catch him and set him down softly, lmao.

They have been videos of girls watching football with their dad, all because of Taylor Swift. So yes, it's happened.
Just because you don't go on Twitter, or Tiktok, or Facebook and don't see it, doesn't mean its not happened.
I’d offer that you’re an idiot if your actions are influenced by a celebrity.

Back
Top Bottom