NFL 2024-2025

If Houston doesn't win the Super Bowl in the next three years, they never will.

On paper, they look like a lock for the AFC South and probably the no. 1 seed in the playoffs.

Steelers source said they will reportedly start Russ and have Fields as a backup, though I would be surprised if a QB competition didn’t play out in training camp.

Crazy stuff. Two new quarterbacks on the cheap. For a year anyway. Almost like they're giving them away.

I'm anxious to see how this all plays out. I know many are high on Coach T but he doesn't seem to handle the quarterback room to well. Hopefully this time he's getting good advice. This could go great or straight to hell. I think Fields is in a much better place here in Pittsburgh. He'll have the right tools to work with. Wilson won't have a prick for a coach so I'm expecting more from him too. When the heck does this season get started anyway? Let's go!

Sneed to Tennessee.

They'll probably finish second to the Texans, at worst, in the AFC South. If not win it.

Indianapolis was banking on getting him. At least Sneed isn't going there. Jags might not finish last place.

Sneed to Tennessee.

They'll probably finish second to the Texans, at worst, in the AFC South. If not win it.

Indianapolis was banking on getting him. At least Sneed isn't going there. Jags might not finish last place.
I love how active we’ve been this off-season. If Levis is even decent at QB, the Titans could be dangerous this year.

This is going to be a disaster.

Yep. The NFL is always coming up with these knee-jerk solutions to problems that don't actually exist, and it ends up hurting the product on the field.

You know what the NFL needs? Fulltime, well trained, competent referees that are graded on their performance and held accountable for bad/missed calls. Less of these stupid rules and "gray area" penalties that are left up to interpretation/judgment. Also, a "sky judge" for instant replay. That alone would solve 99% of the problems with the NFL.

Defensive players will just need to re-adjust to tackle properly and safely in a manner that is free from the hip drop method.

While chasing or pursuing the offensive player with the ball, the defensive player shall run past their opponent and then turn around to complete a friendly or face-to-face tackle without using their head to target.

A defensive player can still tackle from behind if they insist, just avoid targeting with the head or helmet, tripping with the legs or arms, and using the hands to horse collar and hip drop.

A simpler rule thumb would only allow frontal friendly tackling that only allows for contact above the belt and well below the neck. Defensive players could also be allowed and encouraged to lift and cradle the opposing player as an alternative to tackling.

432879075_446459647946824_5461860930583082971_n.jpg

In the name of safety..... Funny how the NFL touts safety yet they add games to the schedule, add more games midweek giving less time to recover or prepare. These guys sign up and pursue their lifelong dream of playing in the NFL knowing the possibility for injury. Both short and long-term. They're never going to regulate the potential for injury out of the sport. Even when it eventually becomes flag football on our Sundays, the risk will still be there. Will the fans?

1. May the legions of opposing fans learn and master the full library of all your sports sufferings and afflictions (at least as much as humanly possible for that overwhelming task).

2.And use that knowledge to urinate and defecate on your personal sports lawn as they pleasure themselves by torturing you tirelessly all the days of your remaining life.

3. They shall also contract all the rabid fans and alumi including Christian Christian Laettner from Duke University to creatively afflict you in new and previously unknown ways.

4. Your oppressors must also utilize steroids and any other performance enhancers to enable themselves to torture you at the most severe and classless levels.

5. When it well nigh past sundown for you there shall be no rest or pity for your soul. Your oppressors shall then hook you up to life support and only provide enough meds for you to remain mentally sharp enough to feel and continue with all your previous and new sports afflictions and suffererings.

And so shall it ever be, Amen

In the name of safety..... Funny how the NFL touts safety yet they add games to the schedule, add more games midweek giving less time to recover or prepare. These guys sign up and pursue their lifelong dream of playing in the NFL knowing the possibility for injury. Both short and long-term. They're never going to regulate the potential for injury out of the sport. Even when it eventually becomes flag football on our Sundays, the risk will still be there. Will the fans?
They are pursuing a Moon league. No gravity no injuries.

Yeah, Houston's got the AFC South on lockdown for the forseeable future. They have three elite wide receivers.

Tennessee has a good receiving corps. but an unknown at QB. Jacksonville has a good QB with a terrible receiving corps. And who knows what Indianapolis will do.

So you guys tampered to get him...paid 180 million...and picked a qb with the 8th pick...
I like Penix, but he’s also going to be a 24-year old rookie with an injury history himself. Such a weird team fit and a massive reach.

Broncos taking Nix at 12 is also a WTF move.

Back
Top Bottom