NFL 2024-2025

lol what kind of action? The doctors cleared him. No symptoms whatsoever. So how are they gonna tell him he can't play?

I don't know how the NFL would step in or the Miami coaching staff when he is on contract, but he is an extreme case, and a lot of the time with football player's it requires someone else to step in to protect themselves from themselves. I know for one I do not want to see Tua play again this season, no matter how good he feels right now at this point in time or what type of medical clearance he has received, he should at the very least be taking this season off from any potential further damage imo it's just not worth it, ultimately the decision is up to him though, and god forbid anything more happens.

No Mike Evans is gonna be a huge blow for the Bucs offense. Really unfortunate, hopefully he’s not out for a significant period of time, but that looked like a tough hamstring injury.

IMG_6370.jpeg

Probably the third loss of the season coming tonight for the Bucs, and the secondary has looked absolutely silly in all of them. The offense hasn’t helped much by failing to finish drives once the scripted plays were over, but they need to tighten up the secondary before the Falcons come to town for the rematch next weekend.

lol what kind of action? The doctors cleared him. No symptoms whatsoever. So how are they gonna tell him he can't play?
Yep, someone gets it. I'm thinking he knows the risks. He's making a choice that it's for him to live with. If he's good with it, who are we to degree?

Season’s over if Godwin and Evans are both gone.

That’s just dumb in garbage time.
Yeah, it's defo going to be tough sledding without them. Falcons are next and Tampa needs to win that game.

Going to need Irving and White to continue the productivity to take some pressure off of the passing attack.

Back
Top Bottom