NFL Draft

A

ajk112802

It's draft day!!!!
I know some people find it boring, but I love watching!
Woo-Hoo! :bounce:

Thankfully I have Pic in Picture so I could watch the race and the draft. I don't know how much I'll watch of the 2nd round tho.

The Browns seemed to do pretty well on day one. They got a center who should anchor the line for a long time. I like teaming him up with Joe Thomas at left tackle and Eric Steinbach at left guard. They should be able to open up some holes for the running game.

They also filled some holes with two very good (and big) wide receivers including Brian Robiskie. They got a very good pass rusher out of Hawaii also.

They traded down from the fifth pick several times and picked up a lot of draft picks.

I am pleased, although we really won't know how anyone did today until we see how these guys actually play on sunday. I'm just glad I'm not the Detroit Lions. They paid Matthew Stafford $72mil over 6 years. Over $41mil of that is guaranteed even if he is worse than Joey Harrington.

Well the 2 players I was watching got drafted but I'm not so sure about their chances. Anthony Hill got drafted by the Houston Texans. He's a tight end which was not a position need for them. Andre Brown got drafted by the G'nats. He's a running back and they are loaded at the RB position. Baffling choices for both teams. I was hoping that Brown would be drafted by the Chargers. LT is getting to the end of his career and Sproles is in his last contract year.

I went to high school and gradulated with Greg Ryan who played for western Kentucky and signed with the Ravens

Back
Top Bottom