NFL Playoff Schedule

Wild Card Week

AFC

Pit@Denver
Cincinnati@Houston

NFC

Detroit@New Orleans
Atlanta@NY

I believe the Atlanta VS NY game will be a close one but I went with The Giants.

I want the 99 Super Bowl Rematch with a different winner this time so god Denver and Atlanta! Falcons win that Superbowl for me!

Tim Tebow might want to practice for this weekend by falling on turf 30 times an hour because he'll probably be spending the entire game on his back.

Atlanta needs to stop going for it on 4th down. That's twice they've been turned away when they could've got a field goal.

What a fantastic first poession by the Bronos. Boy, is that Tim Tebow awesome or what! :rolleyes:

After the game, this is the headline:

"No white Bronco has gotten this much attention since O.J."

Because this forum can only criticize Tebow. It's awful quiet around here when he has a good game and the Broncos win.

Quite frankly, I'm happy I was wrong today. However, Tebow and the Broncos were outscored 17-3 in the second half, and almost gave it away. One big play does not make a career.

Quite frankly, I'm happy I was wrong today. However, Tebow and the Broncos were outscored 17-3 in the second half, and almost gave it away. One big play does not make a career.

It doesn't matter if you win by 3 points or 21. A win is a win.

However, now they have to go to the Death Star to face Darth Brady and Emperor Belichick.

The only way I'll root for New England is if they play the Ratbirds.

Because this forum can only criticize Tebow. It's awful quiet around here when he has a good game and the Broncos win.

I'm quiet because the Steelers played like sh+t and again Tebow is not the reason they won.Steelers played about 20 mins of football out of 60.

I'm quiet because the Steelers played like sh+t and again Tebow is not the reason they won.Steelers played about 20 mins of football out of 60.

The way I see it right now: New England has already beaten Denver and Baltimore has already beaten Houston. Baltimore has beaten New England at the Death Star before. If the Joe Flacco that showed up against the Steelers shows up against New England and the Baltimore defense plays to their par, Baltimore is destined for a road trip to Indianapolis. If the Baltimore team that showed up in Jacksonville shows up against Houston or New England, the Patriots are on an easy road. The NFC is the complicated situation, with four very good teams and that conference championship could go any way but I'd like to see San Fran in the big dance.

^agreed.

Just watch out for those Giants. They're on a roll.
It will also be interesting to see how Green Bay's offensive play calling will be affected by the absence of their regular offensive coordinator.

The 49ers have sucked since Steve Young retired, Harbaugh has done a great job. I don't think they'll make it past the next team, though.

The NFL showed us today why it will always be king of the hill - in terms of sports.
Today's NO/SF matchup proved that.
What a classic.

The NFL showed us today why it will always be king of the hill - in terms of sports.
Today's NO/SF matchup proved that.
What a classic.

it's going to be awful hard to beat the last 5 minutes of this game for pure excitement. great game.

Back
Top Bottom