NFL Week 2

touch·down (tchdoun)
n.
1. Abbr. TD Football An act of carrying, receiving, or gaining possession of the ball across the opponent's goal line for a score of six points.
2. The contact, or moment of contact, of a landing aircraft or spacecraft with the landing surface.
3. The thing that eludes the Jacksonville Jaguars and Washington Redskins on most Sundays in the fall and winter.

Dude...You might want to wait on your postings until you know if the skins suck or not. :rolleyes:

So are you a skins fan or do you hate them...Hard to keep up sometimes.

Great comeback by the Pack to win

Eagles-Falcons game is rough, lots of big hits. That Falcons guy is gonna get fined for that hit on Maclin

damnit Maclin

And I'll enjoy Dog Killer's meltdown. :D

I was personally impressed tonight by our 3rd string Mike Kafka (Young is injured too) he was pretty effective moving the ball and might have pulled it out if Maclin hadn't dropped that pass on 4th down.

My Browns didn't look all that impressive today, but they beat Indy. They were up 27-12 until Indy scored a meaningless touchdown with under a minute to go.

Kerry Collins looked pretty horrible, but a win is a win.

If Manning doesn't come back this year Indy may not win a single game this season.

I could see that actually. They would end up with the Andrew Luck pick. I could definitely see them being able to trade the pick, or Luck himself, for quite a bit. I can't see them taking Luck with that pick and having him sit on the bench and back up Peyton for the next three years or so though.

I could see that actually. They would end up with the Andrew Luck pick. I could definitely see them being able to trade the pick, or Luck himself, for quite a bit. I can't see them taking Luck with that pick and having him sit on the bench and back up Peyton for the next three years or so though.
you're assuming peyton is going to stay healthy i have serious doubts about that for 3 or more years. the colts would love to have, and keep, luck. i would anyway.

you're assuming peyton is going to stay healthy i have serious doubts about that for 3 or more years. the colts would love to have, and keep, luck. i would anyway.

I'm starting to question Peyton's return myself now. I heard yesterday about Peyton going to Europe to have some kind of radical procedures to try to fix his neck. That doesn't sound good.

Back
Top Bottom