NFL Week 4

So how bad will the Browns get murdered on the road at the Ravens tomorrow?

I'm gonna say pretty bad. Actually thinking of starting Joe Flacco in my fantasy team over Matt Ryan. Thinking he's gonna shred the Brown's defense.

Chris Myers and Krista Voda covering the Redskins game for FOX. I see FOX Sports is already moving all their NASCAR people for when they drop SPEED and then quit covering NASCAR.

Are these officials trying to screw Green Bay over??? Two obviously blown calls by the "real refs" today.

That OPI call on the Giants could've gone either way. I really hate that the outcome of that game was dictated by the refs.

Bring back the replacements.

Andy Reid is a lucky S.O.B

Andy Reid called a timeout and gave the kicker a second chance at it. Lucky for him he missed it both times.

When are coaches going to learn to just stop trying to ice the kicker? I mean how many times have they missed the first only to have a timeout called and then make the second?

When are coaches going to learn to just stop trying to ice the kicker? I mean how many times have they missed the first only to have a timeout called and then make the second?

Yeah it's pretty stupid. Had he made that second kick the conversation would've been very different this week.

Good thing Jerry opened a Victorias Secret Store in Cowboys Stadium.Tony can go get him some new panties before he leaves the stadium.To get rid of the twisted ones he probably has on now.

Good thing Jerry opened a Victorias Secret Store in Cowboys Stadium.Tony can go get him some new panties before he leaves the stadium.To get rid of the twisted ones he probably has on now.
new

Got parked next to a buttload of Dolphin fans last Sunday - and they were from California (?). They turned out to be harmless, though (read, drunk). Ecstatic that the cardiac Cards were able to pull off another one.

Looking forward to tomorrow's (or, in your case, tonight's) game.

Lmao at a local reporter here in town mentioning the '72 dolphins in the same story that recognized the Card's 4-0 start for this year.

C'mon, man!?

Back
Top Bottom