NFL week 9

Denver Broncos are my second team, and I just have to say this. Tim Tebow is the most over rated player in the league. Last year he had everyone fooled, and many Broncos fans too that he was great. He took the credit for everything good the team did, and got no blame. If his passes weren't completed it was because the WRs dropped the ball. If he got pressured or sacked it was because the oline sucked. It was never Tebow's fault. It is funny how this year most of the same players just a different QB and that offense is one of the best in the league.

Denver Broncos are my second team, and I just have to say this. Tim Tebow is the most over rated player in the league. Last year he had everyone fooled, and many Broncos fans too that he was great. He took the credit for everything good the team did, and got no blame. If his passes weren't completed it was because the WRs dropped the ball. If he got pressured or sacked it was because the oline sucked. It was never Tebow's fault. It is funny how this year most of the same players just a different QB and that offense is one of the best in the league.

Still better than Blaine Gabbert.

I'm glad FOX thinks everyone has HD service and formats exclusively for HDTV so us SD viewers are left with not being able to see anything :(

If you want a recipe for how to get your ass kicked, here are the ingredients:

jaguarssuck.jpg

Bring back the replacement refs. This Steelers/Giants game is one of the worst officiated games of all time in the NFL. HORRIBLE!

If the Giants are good at nothing else they sure are good at blowing leads.

I love it. When the replacement refs were on the field, everyone griped. Now that they have been replaced with the "real" refs, it's a different story. I guess it all depends on who the call is going against. BTW, if you watched the Carolina/Washington game, you had to have seen a bad call nixed when it shouldn't have been nixed. When a whistle is blown, the play is over, even if it's clear to God and everyone that it was a mistake.

There were so many mistakes on this day to cancel out those made by the replacement refs. Such is the life of a whistle blower.

Yup, mistakes will be made at the referee level regardless of whether its the real guys or the replacements

Romo is prolly the most over rated QB in the NFL today.
Robinson could better serve the Falcons if he were selling bootleg Chinese jerseys in the parking lot

I love it. When the replacement refs were on the field, everyone griped. Now that they have been replaced with the "real" refs, it's a different story. I guess it all depends on who the call is going against. BTW, if you watched the Carolina/Washington game, you had to have seen a bad call nixed when it shouldn't have been nixed. When a whistle is blown, the play is over, even if it's clear to God and everyone that it was a mistake.

There were so many mistakes on this day to cancel out those made by the replacement refs. Such is the life of a whistle blower.
Yes, it doesn't matter who is in there. There will always be bad calls. I sure as heck can't do any better then them unless it's my team playing. I can always find fault when a call goes against my team. ;)

The replacement refs made bad calls but they didn't play favorites. If the Cowboys or Patriots are losing, you can always count on the refs trying to bail them out.

I think tonight with the Eagles Saints is who gives up the fewest points. I say the Saints win because my Eagles are falling apart.

That they do:bleh: :flushed: our offensive line is :bsflag:

Back
Top Bottom