NHL 2013-2014

Seven days.

smileys-hockey-and-ice-hockey-119074.gif

I expect the Flyers to rebound this year, if we can keep from being injured

I'm interested to see if my Blue Jackets will suck as bad in the Eastern Conference as they did in the Western Conference.

Not a huge fan of realignment, but at least every team gets the entire league in their home at least once a year.

The NHL season doesn't start until the puck hits the ice at the Consol Energy Center as far as I'm concerned. Right now I'm still in Pirates mode anyhow.

Sharks vs Blues in 15 minutes and here's to me hoping to see at least five checks dealt out to Tomas Hertl! Some people may like his move, but I for one, ain't much of a fan of showoffs. You can be great at a sport without having to use those kind of trick shots.

The team that could score but had no goaltending has become the team with goaltending that can't score all equaling a .500 record its been a mediocre season so far.

I'm surprised the Lightning are managing so well without Stamkos. That really caught me by surprise.

I also guess I should have known better than to get excited about the Islanders again.

I JUST realized I forgot to record the winter classic. The stadium looked awesome! That sucks.

A pro hockey game with snow fall would be amazing!

It's going to take me a while to get the new playoff format down. It looks like Tampa Bay will play Montreal regardless of who finishes second and who finishes third in the Atlantic.

Surprise none of you caught the reference from my first post.

Slap Shot for the win.

The Wings are so close to locking themselves in! It's been a tough road, but if we make it in, I feel like we have a decent shot.

The Columbus Blue Jackets have made the Stanley Cup Playoffs, only the second time in franchise history.

It's a few days late, but I've been a little busy the past few days and my time on here has been limited. But, the Blue Jackets playoff series was pretty entertaining. My son and I loved watching the game they tied up in the final seconds and won in overtime. That was really exciting. I hoped they would win the series, but didn't really expect them to. They played hard and gave the fans something to cheer for. Their playoff run even got some news play all the way up here in NE Ohio. Channel 3 out of Cleveland was doing stories on them finally which was pretty unusual. It has always amazed me when I would pull out my Blue Jackets credit card and people would ask what the Blue Jackets were.

Back
Top Bottom