NHL 2020 Playoffs restart

Really rooting for the Leafs but they couldn't do it. Glad Boston is gone. I'm a huge Penguins fan but they just keep blowing it so I don't have much hope for game 7. The other series I have enjoyed because I don't care who wins so I can just enjoy the games.

Really rooting for the Leafs but they couldn't do it. Glad Boston is gone. I'm a huge Penguins fan but they just keep blowing it so I don't have much hope for game 7. The other series I have enjoyed because I don't care who wins so I can just enjoy the games.
Don't lose hope just yet. Anything..... I repeat..... Anything can happen in a game #7. Having to sport a 3rd string goalie for this series against the best goaltender in the NHL and still be tied at 3 games a piece is nothing short of a miracle. Look for the Pens to get back both Crosby and Jarry tonight. Hopefully Jarry still remembers how to play. A month is a long time to be sidelined. Sid's Sid. If he's healthy, he'll make it a game. Go Pens!

I'm torn on putting Jarry in the net after being out. Domingue has done well and is tuned into the Rangers style so maybe just leave him in?

I'm torn on putting Jarry in the net after being out. Domingue has done well and is tuned into the Rangers style so maybe just leave him in?
Averaging 4 goals a game. That's not great. Heading into The Garden..... Give me our rested No 1 over our 3rd string. If we've got to lose, at least know that you've done everything you could to give us the best chance at a W. Most of the time Domingue looks lost out there but they played well in front of him.

Playoff hockey..... Nothing else like it. Some people get it. Most don't. Their loss.

Nice day of free agency yesterday :)
(Little late to the party)

haha Speak for yourself -signed a flyers fan

TBH though I didnt want Gaudreau. The flyers are soooo far off from being in a position to sign a high paid free agent.

Back
Top Bottom