NHRA Sues Coca-cola Over Sponsorship

The tweet from Marcus was a shock. The tweet from NHRA was a double shock.

This is the biggest shock to me...

In the lawsuit, NHRA claims that Coca-Cola missed a $2.86 million payment on May 15. The sponsorship deal is a six-year agreement with Coca-Cola that calls for Coca-Cola to pay the NHRA $5.72 million per year.

Coke paying $6 million a year in sponsorship!!!! That's about $5 million more than I would've thought...

This is the biggest shock to me...

Coke paying $6 million a year in sponsorship!!!! That's about $5 million more than I would've thought...

Oh yea, they were paying a tag alright. But remember that NHRA PAYS FOX to be on TV, whereas Fox and NBC Pays NASCAR. That's how NASCAR can afford to have races without fans, where NHRA can't. NHRA NEEDS that ticket revenue.

I'm hearing either today or tomorrow NHRA is suppose to announce that Camping World will be their new sponsor starting in 2021.

I was surprised when I saw Camping World announce the sponsorship deal today on the NHRA broadcast and now I see why. Good for Camping World to step up.

As a drinker of Mellow Yellow this concerns me, Coke stopped production of a lot their brands during these uncertain times to focus on the more popular brands, I havent been able to buy 12 packs on Mellow Yellow since like 4 months ago maybe, and then Coke annouced they are going to drop a lot zombie brands and then they break their contract with the NHRA.

Marcus Lemonis deserves a lot of love for this.

This man does a lot for NASCAR and now for the NHRA.
He is a genius businessman and I have never heard anything negative about him. That is a billionaire I wouldn't mind as POTUS

Back
Top Bottom