Nice hotel in Mooresville?

Why not take them to a real race.One where somebody cares who wins.Like a points race.Charlotte would be good.

Take a look at Salisbury, NC. There are several great hotels and the town has a rich history. I have stayed there many times and have been quite happy.

Why not take them to a real race.One where somebody cares who wins.Like a points race.Charlotte would be good.

The week before the All Star race is the only vacation week I have during the 2010 racing season. I've been to this race in the past and had a great time plus the truck race on Friday night is a real bonus. ;)

The week before the All Star race is the only vacation week I have during the 2010 racing season. I've been to this race in the past and had a great time plus the truck race on Friday night is a real bonus. ;)
Actually, the All Star race is usually a pretty darn good race. They race to win instead of points racing.

I really like the Residence Inn in Uptown Charlotte. Their free breakfasts are outstanding. Plus in the evening they have some real goodies to sample and free wine and beer for a limited period. I always stay there when in Charlotte overnight.

Don't fail to at least check it out.
http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/cltru-residence-inn-charlotte-uptown/

DUH Where do these drivers come from?

Those who they let into the race do come from Nascar,what they do on their off weekends is not of much interest to me.They will soon be making up the 2011 schedule.If they decide to add a race in Motegi ,Japan ; Beaverdam, Wisconsin;or Kansas City; I would prefer that they drop a non event like this instead of Bristol or Darlington.They could easily run this on a Tuesday night before or after the Charlotte race and gain a weekend.

I have my suite booked at the Hampton and they provide guests with a 10% discount card for the Texas Steakhouse. Will you be joining us for dinner TRL? :cheers:

You can't go too wrong with either a filet or ribeye.

In any case enjoy the race. Hope you get to see another great one. It usually is pretty exciting.

C'mon, ribeye over a filet? I guess if you are watching your wallet, that would be the case, not that a good ribeye isn't good, even great, but better than a filet? Not in your life. BTW, I've got two of them in the fridge just waiting to be grilled. Remember, when you take them off the grill, pour some melted butter, real butter, over them before you serve. Hmmmmmm. :beerbang:

C'mon, ribeye over a filet? I guess if you are watching your wallet, that would be the case, not that a good ribeye isn't good, even great, but better than a filet? Not in your life. BTW, I've got two of them in the fridge just waiting to be grilled. Remember, when you take them off the grill, pour some melted butter, real butter, over them before you serve. Hmmmmmm. :beerbang:

Just grilled the ribeyes and they were fabulous!!! I guess the cut of steak depends on your taste...........and your wallet. I will take a ribeye over a filet ANY day, but I was spoiled as a young lady in that the best steak was a ribeye. And for the most part, my step-daddy was very rarely ever wrong. ;)

Back
Top Bottom