No More Ziva?!!!

I'm actually considering watching the show again now that she is gone. We loved the first few seasons with Sasha Alexander on there, but never could take the whole Ziva character/story line. Her father being the a big wig in the Israeli military or some such nonsense just never made much sense. On top of that, I just never really liked her much. She just seems really fake. I don't know if she is just a really bad actor or what.

I'm actually considering watching the show again now that she is gone. We loved the first few seasons with Sasha Alexander on there, but never could take the whole Ziva character/story line. Her father being the a big wig in the Israeli military or some such nonsense just never made much sense. On top of that, I just never really liked her much. She just seems really fake. I don't know if she is just a really bad actor or what.
Well, she's gone and her dad is dead. :(

I dont watch the show but she apparently knows how to leave a lasting impression.
Cote-De-Pablo-HD-Beauty-2013-Wallpaper1.jpeg

She looks abit like Jordana Brewster from the back. :whoopee:

First time I've seen her.

But without a doubt she is SMOKING HOT. :wub:

NCIS without Ziva is like a day without sunshine, finding out Santa is a fraud and the pony for your birthday party drops dead getting saddled for rides. All on the same day,,:(

NCIS will be fine, I wonder who they'll get to replace her though. I like how they've dealt with Ziva leaving as well

Back
Top Bottom