No Sleep Till Brooklyn!

A

abooja

Already pretty excited about this weekend's race in Brooklyn, Michigan! I tend to get that way right before qualifying. Always loved that they raced in place called Brooklyn. It's a great track that most drivers seem to enjoy. Should be a lot of fun.

So, what do you think's going to happen? Will Sterling Marlin finally run out of luck? Will Jeff Gordon finally win a race? Will Michael Waltrip continue to make Dale Jr. look bad?

You know what? That doesn't even bother me so much anymore. I still love watching this stuff. Come rain or come shine... :)

Cant wait....Too bad I wont get to see qualifying or Happy Hour because of SPEED...damn them. *Bill Elliott wins and moves to 5th in points just 111 out of 1st*...My wish...

I'm thinkin Awesome Bill is gonna do it (or get mighty close) again.

Also thinking that somebody is gonna try to get a few too many laps out of their right front tire, that Robbie Loomis is going to once again make a bonehead pit call, and that Sterling is going to leave MIS with the point lead lead but that Mark is going to pick up a few on him.

The Chevy drivers will continue to be wary of following too closely in to the turns which will leave them lacking as they try to power off. Tight in loose off will be the main complaint of the day.

BIll will be a factor, he always is in the Irish Hills.

Sterling will have no engine gremlins, barring other gremlins his points lead is safe this week.

Looking for a new winner at Michigan, not necessarily first time WC win, but first win of this season.

Somebody will stay out on old tires and somebody with fresh tires will chase 'em. The fresh tires won't make the difference.

Bill will win 3 out of 4. Sterling will be top five. Rusty will complain about how much better a car Dodge has.

1. Junior will qualify better than he finishes.
2. Jeff Burton will finish better than he qualifies.
3. Ryan Newman will quailfy in the front row.
4. Sterling Marlin will keep the top spot in the points.
5. Dale Jarrett will win the race.
6. A Bodine will wreck. (Wow, TWF, really goin' out on a limb THERE)
7. Roush cars will be dominant.
8. Sterling will have the highest finishing beer wagon.
9. Steve Park will DNF.
10. Jeff Green will have the highest finish of all drivers who have never won a WC race.

(Retires to his boudoir to polish his crystal balls)

Originally posted by TN-Ward-Fan

(Retires to his boudoir to polish his crystal balls)

Now that the crystal jewels are polished, would you like to make another prediction or rephrase the current one?:p
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Back
Top Bottom