No Truck thread? Ok start here! RACE thread -- Atlanta

You see on the scoring pylon...Chase Elliot 15th....didn’t go anywhere.”

“Started 13th, went the wrong direction”

“We saw Kyle charge to the front.........and uh.....interesting.”

For that very reason is why I don’t understand why they run so close on pit road.

You’re gonna make up or lose more time on the pitstop than how many feet of open space you leave infront of the nose.

If Kyle isn’t running for points why stay out that last round? Their call means running for stage points.

I’m sure there will be a caution later that evens everyone else but everyone that stayed out is about to get mired in the rear.

If Kyle isn’t running for points why stay out that last round? Their call means running for stage points.

I’m sure there will be a caution later that evens everyone else but everyone that stayed out is about to get mired in the rear.
Owner championship, probably. The #51 won last year even though Crafton won the driver title.

Busch is half a second faster than the leader lol

How these teams keep allowing **** like that is unbelievable.

Death, taxes, and Busch speeding in feeder series during a race he has solidly won just after Chase bones himself.

Wonder if Kyle is gonna blame himself as bad as he blamed his team last week.

I would love for his crew chief to say “theres gonna be some ****** talking when we get home!”

That Hooters truck looks awesome!

I just looked to see if I could buy the diecast, but only available for "pre order" with an October ETA. Damn.
That is a sweet looking hot rod.

Chase didn’t hit anything, no debris... NASCAR strikes again throwing the yellow

I mean how hard is it to rig Kyle’s instruments to make him think he’s going 2 mph faster than he really is?

And if I’m looking for a way to sneak into a NASCAR event, I’m checking with the local fox.

Congrats to Enfinger!

Heartbreak for Hill. Elliott, who shouldnt be in this series, stole that win from him.

Back
Top Bottom