No Way!

DeeDee

Team Owner
I am having flash backs of last year.. A couple laps and hes done. What the heck happened to Stewarts car?

Said they broke a valve. That's okay. He's started off bad before and look what happened. ;)

This is qualifying for the 1st and 2nd starting positions only. The twin 125's determine the rest of the field.

Man, I thought his season was over. No big deal he can still qualify well. They seemed pretty confident in the car.

Originally posted by paul@Feb 10 2003, 03:18 PM
OK, I'm stupid...I forgot all about that.
You are forgiven this time. First race of the season, and the qualifying is not like the rest of the season's races. :D

At least this year Tony Stewart broke before the race instead of during it like last year. Hopefully this was a one-time deal for him, he should be fine on Sunday.

all these worries, hell prolly win the race. Nascar's way of makeing you sweat heh :p

Seriously though hell be fine, the way he moves through traffic.

If you change motors you have to start in the back. Does this mean you start in the back pf the 500 no mater where you finish in the 125?
If I was the team I would use my past champion's provisional and only run a few laps to check the car in the 125. That way my motor would have fewer laps on it than the rest of the teams.

That's some good thinkin Tiny. I wonder if it's worth the risk though. Better to be up front for the whole thing.

You don't want to be in the middle that is for sure either start way in the back or up front. The dreaded " big one" could happen!

As i remember last year, did'nt Tony like to run in back for most of the race to avoid "the big one"? this may not be a handicap for him at all! :growl:

Back
Top Bottom