North Wilkesboro

buckaroo

Here kitty, kitty, kitty
They're racing at NW this weekend under the lights. I'd love to go, but I work on Saturdays and thus I would miss most of the action before I got to the track. Besides, the wife's favorite driver is doing the dirt thing that weekend. But hey, I'd go see them mix up the dirt too if I could get off. Damn, racing all over and I can't go. Can't even find the schedule of events, only that there will be three days of racing beginning Thursday. The big event is the Pass Late Models with a 75 grand purse. The mods will race for five grand. If anyone can find the actual schedule of events, post it here please.

They're racing at NW this weekend under the lights. I'd love to go, but I work on Saturdays and thus I would miss most of the action before I got to the track. Besides, the wife's favorite driver is doing the dirt thing that weekend. But hey, I'd go see them mix up the dirt too if I could get off. Damn, racing all over and I can't go. Can't even find the schedule of events, only that there will be three days of racing beginning Thursday. The big event is the Pass Late Models with a 75 grand purse. The mods will race for five grand. If anyone can find the actual schedule of events, post it here please.

I'd love to go but I'm committed to Old Dominion Speedway this weekend. I do plan on being there in June for UARA racing.

Sounds like a good weekend of racing, wish I could go.

I know its not the same but Speed51 has the race at north wilksboro on pay per view over the internet. I think its only 20 bucks to watch.

I won't be watching Wilkesboro or Texas since I'm going to cover the Old Dominion season opener -- but man I would love to be at Wilkes tomorrow night! :growl:

Back
Top Bottom