Now, let's be honest...

S

stridsberry

1. How many people actually thought Johnny was gonna win today? Aside from PettyBenson?

2. How many people thought Mike Skinner would contend for the top 5 all day long, and end up with a strong 6th place finish.

I, for one, can honestly say that I felt Johnny had a shot at it. I even had him as a fantasy pick for this weekend, for the first time ever - DEI2Win likely can verify that. But as for Skinner...man, that just came out of nowhere.

Not me on either question. Good to see both these guys getting their chances, and in JB's case his first win,

I had Skinner running strong (as well as Todd)........but Johnny came out of nowhere for me!!:D Just a good race all around!!:)

I didn't think either one.. i was plesantly surprised with both:D

i never would have picked either of them. I'm glad Johnny won and it was good to see Mike Skinner have a good run.

I also had Johnny in a local fantasy league, but as a top 5 finisher.

Skinner was a big surprise, but good for him!

I thought Skinner would be contending for 30th as usual and I thought Benson would finish in the top 10 but certainly not a win.

I picked Benson for a top ten in here, if that counts...

Not me on either, but I am glad to see both did very well.

I may not be a Johnny Benson fan but I'm always glad to see someone get their first win. Congrats to Johnny!

I had Mike Skinner and Jeff Green picked in two of my games but not Johnny. I thought Johnny was starting too far back in the pack. I'm glad for him though, just can't understand why he couldn't have had his first win at Martinsville when I was watching. LOL

to be 100% honest i really did not think JB could win today maybe a top 5. I thought Newman was gonna

:D Johnny was one of the last ones I though would win. But when he came fron about 7th or 8th place to 2nd in such a hurry. I began to pull for him. I glad he won,

I knew that Benson's team was turning around and was hoping he would be a contendor, and I was really glad to see him win. Next to Michael, he's definitely a favorite of mine.

And I'm so glad Mike Skinner has finally gotten a good run in that #4 team. That team has been doing a lot of rebuilding, which has made it a really quite season for Mike Skinner. No great runs until today, so let's hope that's the sign that this team is starting to work.

Didn't see either of them, especially Skinner. I was standing for the last ten laps trying to help push Johnny's car to victory :D

When I saw Johnny move up to 3rd place I knew he was going to win it.

Back
Top Bottom