Now open for business

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasRaceLady

Plank Owner
Contributor
To those who indicated they were players in the Big Dawg 2015 thread --- it's time to make some picks.

I know time is short, so I'll allow you to make your choices until midnight Saturday night --- central time.

2015 BIG DAWG CONTEST

First, I will take a max of 15 players. Please do not sign up if you don't intend to be around for the season.

If you aren't around all the time, you'll miss out on Bonus Points, and I may drop you
from the game
. I don't have time to figure points for people who don't participate.

Second, pick 5 drivers based on 2014 points. You may pick 2 drivers out of the 2014 top ten. The other 3 may be any one outside the top ten. I will add the points together and divide by 5 to get your score for the week.

Third, at random intervals I will put up some bonus questions --- such as
how many yellow flags will there be or who will win the pole. I may give
a pole speed and ask if the actual qualifying speed will be higher or lower. This
is a chance to make big point jumps, so pay attention.

I will not put up results until the official standings are released --- usually on Monday.

Top Ten --- you may pick two
  1. Harvick
  2. Newman
  3. Hamlin
  4. Logano
  5. Keselowski
  6. Gordon
  7. Kenseth
  8. Earnhardt
  9. Edwards
  10. Busch, Kyle
You other 3 drivers may be anyone outside the top ten.

Last edited:
Gordon
Kyle Busch

Kasey Kahne
Jimmie Johnson
Kyle Larson

Harvick, Keselowski

Danica, Jimmie Johnson, Kyle Larson

Kevin Harvick
Brad Keselowski

Danica Patrick
Kyle Larson
Kurt Busch

Jeff Gordon
Carl Edwards

Kyle Larson
Jimmie Johnson
Clint Bowyer

Jeff Gordon
Carl Edwards

Kyle Larson
Jimmie Johnson
Clint Bowyer

Kasey Kahne.

Sorry FL & Reck... It's the only way.

I guess it's Edwards over KyBu and Harvick this year. ;)

it's only logical IMO. I would have picked those three outsiders regardless. There are only like 4 "top tier" drivers outside the top ten other than Johnson. It was either KuBu, KyBu, Kahne, or Clint Bowyer. If it really makes you butthurt then I'll change it back. :)

Not tryna step on any pick toes.

Last edited:
"Bad Brad" Keselowski
Joey "Sliced Bread" Logano

"Terrible Tony" Stewart
"Five time" Jimmie Johnson
Kyle "The Kid" Larson

As the 2014 and soon to be 2015 Big Dawg champ I can assure all of you that your picks help but the bonus questions are where the money points are. @Greg took the day off as my speech writer so that's all the gloating that you'll get. :p

Last edited:
As the 2014 and soon to be 2015 Big Dawg champ I can assure all of you that your picks help but the bonus questions are where the money points are. Greg took the day off as my speech writer so that's all the gloating that you'll get. :p

HRrruuuumph!! Easy for you to say .................

I'm changing Kurt B. to Tony Stewart (I figured Kurt would be focused on his job after his problems - but his problems continue)

This year's lineup is not much different from last.

I had Gordon, Edwards and Tony.

Tony screwed me. lol

Edwards didn't help you much last year lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom