NR2003

For those who don't know what he's talking about.

I gotta say, NR2003 is really show it's age as a 10 year old game.

Now this is a great looking Gen 6 car inside of a racing simulator!

iRacing worked closely with NASCAR on the Gen 6 as well. They have the Chevy SS Gen 6 and Ford Fusion Gen 6. They don't have the Toyota though, which sucks.

I'm more of a Street Stock man myself though.

I have NR2003 because they have the Ford, Chevy, Toyota, and Dodge while iRacing only has 2 cars (Ford and Chevy) in the gen6

I have NR2003 because they have the Ford, Chevy, Toyota, and Dodge while iRacing only has 2 cars (Ford and Chevy) in the gen6

Yea, but the physic for the Gen6 in NR2003 doesn't match real life Gen6. I've talked to a couple of guys from OpenSpeedway, and the Gen6 of NR2003 uses the same physics that the original cars that the game came with use.

Meanwhile iRacing worked with NASCAR to get the physics for the Gen6 as close as possible. They also worked with Dale Jr. on the Street stock car. (They used Dale Jr. Street Stock Chevy Camaro). I think the fact that several NASCAR drivers use iRacing as a way to practice for an upcoming race speaks of how well the product is.

Drives like Trevor Bayne, Brad Kez, Dale Jr., Tony Stewart, etc. etc.

NR2003 has to use the same physics that came with the game because iRacing sues anybody who changes the physics in NR2003. Shame on them.

Back
Top Bottom