NSCS Practice

M

MOEJOE

Jimmie was the fastest!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Well, MJ, if it makes you feel any better, my boy Pee Wee will be joining your boy JJ at the rear of the field in his own back-up car. It should be fun watching those two drivers carve their way thru the field!!

How bout a little side wager on which driver has the better finish?

Well, MJ, if it makes you feel any better, my boy Pee Wee will be joining your boy JJ at the rear of the field in his own back-up car. It should be fun watching those two drivers carve their way thru the field!!

How bout a little side wager on which driver has the better finish?

I like that.

What Kind of wager are we talking about?

Dressing up in your mothers wedding dress while singing the Canadian National Anthem?

I'm glad they both have Hotpass Channels this week. I like watching fast cars work their way through the field. You get to see how idiotic some of the back markers really are.

Already tired of the Hamlin love fest going on. Daytona was a crap shoot, and if Harvick didn't sputter, Hamlin would've been 2nd.

Already tired of the Hamlin love fest going on. Daytona was a crap shoot, and if Harvick didn't sputter, Hamlin would've been 2nd.

Bit of a pivotal year for Hamlin maybe? After a subpar year last year when people expected big things , this year he is supposed to be back with a new attitude and new crew chief .Gotta make you wonder .

Bit of a pivotal year for Hamlin maybe? After a subpar year last year when people expected big things , this year he is supposed to be back with a new attitude and new crew chief .Gotta make you wonder .
I think it's a little soon to be this crazy about it. If he racks up a couple more top 5's and wins Martinsville, then maybe we got something.....

Expecting to hear "We're in big f%$#ing trouble here guys." on Jeff Gordon's scanner today. They showed up with a super aggressive spring and shock package but the track is too bumpy to accommodate that type of set up. Had to scrap everything and start over. They'll be happy with a top 10.

You are right about Daytona but Happy DID run his gas tank dry at Phoenix.

Don't be a hater!! :D

Back
Top Bottom