Off To Dega!

Lap3Forever

Staff member
The time has finaly came, the days have went by like weeks but im fianly leaving in the morr. I will be leaving the house around 8am, and should get to Talladega around 3 or 4. Just depends on how many exits i miss or how many wrong ones i take, and traffic. i got a fuzz buster and they are fine in the 4 states i will be in (KY, TN, GA, AL)

Ya'll take care i will be back on later tonight and tomm morr. B)

Also, Seph i will see you tomm afternoon! :lol: :wub: :p :p

You drive SAFE!

Got a camera and plenty of film? We expect a detailed report when you get home ;) :) :) :wub:

Go to Map Quest...........get a detailed route and print it out. You won't miss your exits. :D Drive safe, Lappy. And bring back a bunch of pictures to show all these "non-watchers" just how good the racing is at Talladega. :cheers:

you mean Robby Gordon hat right EMP? :p :lol:

Kat and DE, i will drive safe and get pics....and i got my map from mapquest :lol:

have a great time Lap. You wont have no problem it is simple as falling off a log. :lol:

Originally posted by Gollum@Apr 22 2004, 06:53 PM
have a great time Lap. You wont have no problem it is simple as falling off a log. :lol:
what to get lost or get to dega? :unsure: :lol: :lol:

well if its that easy i can do it real good, cause i can fall off a log real quick! ^_^ :lol:

Drive safely, Lappy!

Steph and I will be waiting for you. :p :lol:

Hey, Im looking forward to meeting both of you!

Originally posted by Guido@Apr 22 2004, 07:12 PM
Drive safely, Lappy!

Steph and I will be waiting for you. :p :lol:

Hey, Im looking forward to meeting both of you!
you have a safe trip to Guido! B)

im going to meet afew ppl this weekend! woohoo

Originally posted by Lap3Forever+Apr 22 2004, 11:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lap3Forever @ Apr 22 2004, 11:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Gollum@Apr 22 2004, 06:53 PM
what to get lost or get to dega? :unsure: :lol: :lol:

well if its that easy i can do it real good, cause i can fall off a log real quick! ^_^ :lol: [/b][/quote]
I mean getting to Daga. No problen at all. And id you are going to be there Sat night you will miss a lot of the traffic. :cheers:

Originally posted by DE_Wrangler_2@Apr 22 2004, 07:28 PM
And bring back a bunch of pictures to show all these "non-watchers" just how good the racing is at Talladega. :cheers:
You mean they're selling Darlington pictures at Talladega?

Originally posted by EatMorePossum+Apr 22 2004, 07:49 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EatMorePossum @ Apr 22 2004, 07:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--DE_Wrangler_2@Apr 22 2004, 07:28 PM
And bring back a bunch of pictures to show all these "non-watchers" just how good the racing is at Talladega. :cheers:
You mean they're selling Darlington pictures at Talladega? [/b][/quote]
:p there is good racing at Talladega, well i think so! :lol: :p

Originally posted by EatMorePossum+Apr 22 2004, 07:49 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EatMorePossum @ Apr 22 2004, 07:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--DE_Wrangler_2@Apr 22 2004, 07:28 PM
You mean they're selling Darlington pictures at Talladega?[/b][/quote]
No, he means that we'll bring back pictures that prove Dale Jr. drives below the yellow line :lol: .

There is a lot of good racing at Talladaga. As long as they don't get caught up in the big one.

Originally posted by turtle3539+Apr 22 2004, 08:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (turtle3539 @ Apr 22 2004, 08:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -EatMorePossum@Apr 22 2004, 07:49 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--DE_Wrangler_2
@Apr 22 2004, 07:28 PM

You mean they're selling Darlington pictures at Talladega?
No, he means that we'll bring back pictures that prove Dale Jr. drives below the yellow line :lol: . [/b][/quote]
:cheers: :cheers:

shhhhh! better not say anything like that about JR it might get you in troble! :p

hmm i belive a wise man said after the dega race last year.... trying to figger out how JR does so well at that track...
"Must have be the special plate...or was the fender bent up after inspection? I know, the super light-weight, highly areodynamic stickers on his car.... "
:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by turtle3539@Apr 22 2004, 09:05 PM

No, he means that we'll bring back pictures that prove Dale Jr. drives below the yellow line :lol: .
Already seen them pictures.

But hey lappy, if you manage to capture a few bikini clad race fans, I'm sure no one would mind your sharing those pictures...

Originally posted by EatMorePossum+Apr 23 2004, 01:32 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EatMorePossum @ Apr 23 2004, 01:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--turtle3539@Apr 22 2004, 09:05 PM

No, he means that we'll bring back pictures that prove Dale Jr. drives below the yellow line&nbsp; :lol: .

But hey lappy, if you manage to capture a few bikini clad race fans, I'm sure no one would mind your sharing those pictures... [/b][/quote]
That's right Lap. If you happen to get rained on grab a few shots of babes in wet t-shirts. Didn't rain at Bristol so I couldn't. :lol:

Originally posted by Gollum+Apr 22 2004, 08:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gollum @ Apr 22 2004, 08:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -EatMorePossum@Apr 23 2004, 01:32 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--turtle3539
@Apr 22 2004, 09:05 PM

No, he means that we'll bring back pictures that prove Dale Jr. drives below the yellow line  :lol: .

But hey lappy, if you manage to capture a few bikini clad race fans, I'm sure no one would mind your sharing those pictures...
That's right Lap. If you happen to get rained on grab a few shots of babes in wet t-shirts. Didn't rain at Bristol so I couldn't. :lol: [/b][/quote]
well since steph will be with me, i better not, well at least get caught. :lol: :lol: :wub: :p ^_^

Lappy, just remember...... don't speed through the construction areas on I-20 in Alabama.

They law has been working those areas very hard the last two years and they are still at it.

Originally posted by Lap3Forever+Apr 22 2004, 08:42 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lap3Forever @ Apr 22 2004, 08:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Gollum@Apr 22 2004, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by -EatMorePossum@Apr 23 2004, 01:32 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--turtle3539
@Apr 22 2004, 09:05 PM

No, he means that we'll bring back pictures that prove Dale Jr. drives below the yellow line  :lol: .

That's right Lap. If you happen to get rained on grab a few shots of babes in wet t-shirts. Didn't rain at Bristol so I couldn't. :lol:
well since steph will be with me, i better not, well at least get caught. :lol: :lol: :wub: :p ^_^[/b][/quote]
Well just as long as they are for somebody else...

And the pictures are of overweight grandma's... :lol:

Originally posted by Guido@Apr 22 2004, 08:53 PM
Lappy, just remember...... don't speed through the construction areas on I-20 in Alabama.

They law has been working those areas very hard the last two years and they are still at it.
i dont think i will be on I-20.

I rember last year thats where my buddy got busted. 70 in a 55....got us as soon as we passed the 1st 55 mph sign. :unsure:

Steph....good points, so dont worry i wont be takin any pics like that. :p i just got done eating and that over waight grandma is going to make me loose my supper. haha

but what if i take a pic of.......ahhh never mind :lol: :p

Originally posted by Lap3Forever@Apr 22 2004, 09:03 PM
Steph....good points, so dont worry i wont be takin any pics like that. :p i just got done eating and that over waight grandma is going to make me loose my supper. haha

but what if i take a pic of.......ahhh never mind :lol: :p
<_< :p

Originally posted by EatMorePossum@Apr 22 2004, 09:04 PM
Dude, go to sleep while you're still ahead!&nbsp; :D
Good idea! Good Night ya'll i'll be on for a few mins in the morr!!! :lol: :lol: :p

Originally posted by Lap3Forever+Apr 22 2004, 10:40 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lap3Forever @ Apr 22 2004, 10:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--kat2220@Apr 22 2004, 09:12 PM
GrannyKat will call you tomorrow...late afternoon!
best bet would be from 10am-1pm B) cause i go out of my area some where. <_< [/b][/quote]
OK! Ain't roaming a PAIN!

LOL, you should get a Cingular Nationwide like I have. I bet Robby will get you a discount! :D :D

lappy, you have yourself a safe trip. Have yourself a grand ole time and behave yourself! Else you might get yourself a turtle bite! :p Check in when you can, and we expect a full report when you get back to Kentucky!

Good Morring, Im off to Bama, I i should get there around 3-5 now since i got off to a late start. <_<

Steph, i'll call ya ever so often and let ya know where i am.

Ya'll be good, also 17_Fan is doing the game this week, so he will post the points and all of that good stuff.

C, ya'll later!! B)

Originally posted by kat2220@Apr 22 2004, 10:55 PM
LOL, you should get a Cingular Nationwide like I have. I bet Robby will get you a discount! :D :D
Hey Kat.... it's Kentucky! :p

I never fail to get a signal in the horn of Texas or some of the other remote places out west. But Ky. is one of the worst states that I have been too in regards to cell coverage.

I have nationwide Verizon and when I travel through parts of Ky., no one is able to reach me. I usually plan my motel stops where I know I can get a signal in the state.

BTW....... did I mention that I screwed up and left a day early on this trip? :lol:

I know you'll have a wonderful trip....drive safe and take lots of pictures! :)

Originally posted by Guido+Apr 23 2004, 09:45 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guido @ Apr 23 2004, 09:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--kat2220@Apr 22 2004, 10:55 PM
LOL, you should get a Cingular Nationwide like I have. I bet Robby will get you a discount! :D&nbsp; :D
Hey Kat.... it's Kentucky! :p

I never fail to get a signal in the horn of Texas or some of the other remote places out west. But Ky. is one of the worst states that I have been too in regards to cell coverage.

I have nationwide Verizon and when I travel through parts of Ky., no one is able to reach me. I usually plan my motel stops where I know I can get a signal in the state.

BTW....... did I mention that I screwed up and left a day early on this trip? :lol: [/b][/quote]
Silly Guido :p You mean you didn't have to be there till today? :eek: Better check that LA schedule :p

Oh, I heard that Denver is expecting a foot of snow so that little detour is probably out of the question.

Kat

Hey Guido---KY is great--as long as you have AT&T wireless!! I can go all over the state and still use my phone, so ha ha!! ;) :lol:

Have fun lappy! Keep in in line turtle! :)

Originally posted by sgbg88@Apr 23 2004, 05:52 PM
Hey Guido---KY is great--as long as you have AT&T wireless!! I can go all over the state and still use my phone, so ha ha!! ;) :lol:

Shady, I can do the same thing with a string and two tin cans. :p

Originally posted by kat2220@Apr 23 2004, 11:47 AM

Silly Guido :p You mean you didn't have to be there till today? :eek: Better check that LA schedule :p

Oh, I heard that Denver is expecting a foot of snow so that little detour is probably out of the question.

Kat
Kat, it must have been a senior moment. :D

The side trip to Denver (if I make it) would be on the return trip back east. Hopefully, the snow will be gone by then.

I'm in Canton, Tx. now.

Originally posted by kat2220@Apr 24 2004, 09:24 PM
Y'all be safe now, ya hear
Yes, ma'am!

Turtle and Lappy stopped by to visit me just as I was getting ready to put the car back into the trailer. They had another couple with them.

Nice kids!

Well.......I don't know if you can call them kids but they are almost young enough to be my grandchildren. :lol:

I was getting ready to hit the road and they had to move on to the track so we didn't really have time to talk which was a bit disappointing to me seeing that I am such a bucket mouth. :D

Anyway, I appreciated that they took the time to stop by....always nice to meet folks in person.

Kat, we are going to have to do something about you. :D

Nick seems like a really great kid, and I call him my adopted grandson! (never met him)

Steph also seems like a great kid!

G, you can call my cell any time and leave a message :)

Yep love is grand when your that age. But I can't remember being that young. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom