Off To Dega!

Originally posted by Gollum@Apr 24 2004, 11:09 PM
Yep love is grand when your that age. But I can't remember being that young. :lol:
Younger than springtime are they........memories, in the corners of my mind.

Attachments

• Emma_7.jpg
    Emma_7.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 142
Originally posted by Guido@Apr 24 2004, 07:22 PM
I'm in Canton, Tx. now.
Wave as you go by, G!!! I'll be thinkin' about ya on your trip! Drive safely! :wub:

Nick looked a little dazed .............sort of like he got hit upside the head with a 2X4. I guess a pretty gal will have that effect on you sometimes. :lol:

Nah, just kidding... he was just fine and they all seemed like nice young folks.

Maj, I picked up a bad bug before I left NC. A gift from the wife who likes to bring home all sorts of bugs from school an pass them on to me. One of the reasons that I like being on the road when school is in session. I remember going for about a year and half with no colds while being on the road.

I feel awful but will try to make El Paso tonight.

Guido, I just have one question:

Does the boy talk any clearer than he types? :p

Im gonna love the stories Lappy and Turtle should have for us! :lol:

Are they too busy to get on Turtle's puter now that the race is over? Maybe I should call?

Yeah Kat, I bet they are really waiting on a phone call. :D

NOT!!

did I miss something somewhere? are Lappy and Turtle an item? a couple? :)

Originally posted by cutiepie24@Apr 25 2004, 10:33 PM
At this point, well, we're not sure! I do know that they are becoming fast friends! :D

And they are in Talladega, Alabama right now............together!! :D

Originally posted by majestyx+Apr 25 2004, 07:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (majestyx @ Apr 25 2004, 07:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--cutiepie24@Apr 25 2004, 10:33 PM
At this point, well, we're not sure! I do know that they are becoming fast friends! :D [/b][/quote]
ohhhhhhh well.....wish them both the best then..... :wub: :wub:
:D

Thats pretty cool... always neat to hear stories of how people meet in situations different than the norm and get together. Dee and 97forever fit into this category, dont they?

How many cans did you throw on the track? :p

Glad you had fun.

Back
Top Bottom