Official Holiday thread!

Hope everyone has a very merry Christmas and enjoy the family time together. I have many good Christmas memories and I want the same for my girls. Dee mine are spoiled too, they are sooooo cute it's hard to resist!!! I manage must of the time, but it's those others that worry me! :p

We open presents on Christmas day, then go to grandma's house. They have Christmas with my family a day or two before the actual day, so that seems to calm them down some!!

Thanks to everyone here that makes this place so fun! Thanks to Sam, Fury and all the mods that keep this place half way sane. (Impossible to be totally sane with 97 and Bowtie!!!) :)

YES HE DID!!! Bow is the only one who had the opportunity to eat that wonderful peanutbutter cake with chocolate frosting!

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas.

I also wish well to those who don't celebrate Christmas.

May you all be filled with Joy, Happiness and Peace as you spend time with loved ones this time of year. :salute:

We are going to have a white Christmas!!! It had rained all week and melted the snow but it has been snowing on and off all day. This is the only time I like the snow! Have to have a white christmas.

Originally posted by DeeDee@Dec 25 2003, 04:27 AM
We are going to have a white Christmas!!! It had rained all week and melted the snow but it has been snowing on and off all day. This is the only time I like the snow! Have to have a white christmas.
Same here. We had no snow at all on the ground at around noon today. Then it just started snowing and it just kept on snowing for several hours. Now it is absolutely stunning out there. :D

Here's wishing a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you guys!! Stay safe. Remember: The first word in CHRISTMAS is CHRIST! Keep him in Christmas!!

Don't drink and drive!!!!

Heres wishing everyone good health and lots of laughs, MERRY CHRISTMAS! :cheers:

On this CHRISTmas every be safe if travleing. And keep it Merry.

BREAKING NEWS!!!! BOW did NOT eat the cake!! Santa sent me an email and said GREG himself heard about the party/meeting and snuck in while we were out and absconded with the cake! Greg is forgiven, and Bow is still fined for not giving massages :lol: Please send $$ to 17...our treasurer, or to sgbg.

Dee, love your new av! Dis Clark get that for you for Christmas?

Back
Top Bottom