OGM This Is Goof For Lap

Lap3Forever

Staff member
got some of my grades today and one of my classes i have a 100.00% adv in it. i have never had a 100% adv in a call in my life. but have a felling it is going to go dawn a little soon

That doesn't clear much up, still not sure what you're talking about.

grades at school. like a report card. all my grades added up so far are 100% in one class. the hiest grade you can get in a class. i have got full credit on eveything i have turned in so far. so on my mid-mid terms (1/2 the 9 weeks) i will have a 100% in a class.

Don't put all your brain cells in one basket Lap3,Work on that spelling a bit harder.:)

Lap, haven't I given you a link to a spell checker about 29 times now?

Why don't you use it?

you have gave it to my 2 times. and i guess because it takes to long. and i dont know the differnce between too, to ,and two (i thik the last one is the number) so i hope it can tell me whitch on to use.

Originally posted by paul
:blink:

LOL, what a perfect "response"!!!! Please excuse me while I wipe the beer that I was attempting to drink off of my screen.

:xxrotf:

No offence lap but you need to look at your post before you hit submit reply. Heres some obvious errors in your previous post

OGM This Is Goof For Lap

grades at school. like a report card. all my grades added up so far are 100% in one class. the hiest grade you can get in a class. i have got full credit on eveything i have turned in so far. so on my mid-mid terms (1/2 the 9 weeks) i will have a 100% in a class.

hiest = highest

eveyting = everything

mid-mid

A History Class over:

Music
Dance
Arts
and orter suff

orter = other

you have gave it to my 2 times. and i guess because it takes to long. and i dont know the differnce between too, to ,and two (i thik the last one is the number) so i hope it can tell me whitch on to use

you have gave it to me

(i thik = ( I think

differnce = diffrence

whitch on to use = which one to use

I didnt say nothing about grammer and Im sure I missed some spellings thats just obvious spelling mistakes. What I am getting at it seems your biggest problem is going through your post before you submit it. It seem you just type it up and click submit without looking at it. Try to use the Preview reply feature.

Again I mean no offence I know I mess up on alot of grammer and spelling mistakes myself sometimes.

heres something that might work everytime you make a post on here, act like its a paper for school you have to turn in.

Writing skills are very important if you are planning on any type of higher education.

I would suggest you stay as far away as possible from online chat rooms. I would also suggest that you begin to proof read your messages for spelling and grammatical errors. Use spellcheckers only as a last resort. If a word doesn't look right, it probably isn't. Look It Up!

Sorry if I sound a bit fanatical, but when my daughter came to live with me she had a zero point zero grade point average and 4 years later she is a freshman at UNLV on full academic scholarship. <----a word I just looked up because it didn't look right with an O instead of an A.

Music and dance is really neat but take it from a former wanna be rock star that making a living at it is as tough a way to go as their is. You got any idea what it's like to jam with Jeff Beck and two years later have Quincy Jones give you the don't call us we'll call you speech?

Well, I do. And oh yea, while I'm on a roll about it. Go disco, screw ten musicians out of a job.:p

Originally posted by smack500

you have gave it to me &nbsp;

(i thik = ( I think

differnce = diffrence

whitch on to use = which &nbsp;one to use

I didnt say nothing about grammer and Im sure I missed some spellings thats just obvious spelling mistakes. What I am getting at it seems your biggest problem is going through your post before you submit it. It seem you just type it up and click submit without looking at it. Try to use the Preview reply feature.

Again I mean no offence I know I mess up on alot of grammer and spelling mistakes myself sometimes.

heres something that might work everytime you make a post on here, act like its a paper for school you have to turn in.

Smack, it should be " you have given". And "offence" is spelled offense. I would have thought an A+ student would have known these things. Oh, and capitalization and punctuation count also. Maybe you will know this when you are old and ignorant.

Originally posted by smack500

sorry but i got to do this

It seem = It Seems

Originally posted by PenskeGirl
LOL, what a perfect "response"!!!! Please excuse me while I wipe the beer that I was attempting to drink off of my screen.

:xxrotf:
I just did the same thing with my morning java PG.Paul is Lap 3 your only son,Or do you have others like him at home? :D Just funnin you Lap3.If you don't improve your speeling,People are going to start calling you a fartsmeller,instead of a smart feller.:D

Originally posted by IronMan28
Smack, it should be " you have given". &nbsp;And "offence" is spelled offense. &nbsp;I would have thought an A+ student would have known these things. &nbsp; Oh, and capitalization and punctuation count also. &nbsp;Maybe you will know this when you are old and ignorant.

I clearly said I make mistakes too, and also said I am not gonna bring up grammer. I never said I was a A+ student lol, I said I am A+ certified. I have good grades but I wouldn't say I am a A+ student. Again what does age have to do with anything I think the youngest person with a degree in college is 10 now. Heres a link for that if you don't beleive me http://www.stthomas.edu/aquin/0917/0917larson.htm .

10-Year-Old Entrepreneur, Inventor, College Student and CEO Launches Education Foundation, Summer Inventors Camp for Kids
http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/020624/242445_1.html

There are some things, I am sure you know alot more about then me, but I am sure there are several things I know more about then you . Once someone has developed a certain amount of intelligence age has no meaning.

This gets my vote for funniest thread of the year! :D

Oh, the irony of it all...

Ierrknee,iroon,irronknee. iro,iareon,Oh the heck with Abooja.:p How are you today?Whats cookin?I am gonna make TnWards stuffed bell peppers Sunday,He sent me the structions for them.:D Only had to trade him a picture of my dog in a bikini.:p

Both your wife and your dog wear bikinis?! :blink:

Woke up late again today, so now I've got to finish up some shopping for this evening's feast -- ribs, mac & cheese, baked beans (for Kat), and maybe a salad...so I can have a functioning intestinal tract at the end of the day. Should be way too much food, as usual. :)

Have fun with the wife and pups. And good luck with those peppers tomorrow. They don't like being stuffed and have been known to fight back on occasion. ;)

sometimes i just abrreviate i hope yall dont think im a horrid speller too :(

Nope!It never even crossed my noggin Zoo.Is that intentional,or has this been a problem you have learned to live with?:p I don't think you need professional help,But if you do see Paul.His door is always open.:D

Congratulations Lap3 on the grades in that class. I hope you study and do as well in all the others.

By the way,

to= going towards, reaching as far as, and more

too= also, more than enough, immensely

two= 2

Unfortunately there, their and they're are also often misused.

Check with your English teacher. AND always proof read before you finally post.
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Abooboo, I sent pbunch the pepper recipe in hopes that I could get a pic of Mama in a bikini. I have since concluded that he has a golden retreiver named Mama. It don't seem fair, but I'll send it to you if you have a bikini. LMAO.

I'd send a pic of me in a thong, but they don't make circus tent that skimpy.

Hope you whip up some good grub for the race. I further hope that you get your ass down here in Dixie and whip up some good grub where I can take advantage of it. Race time...GITUSUM Ward!!!!!!

Sounds good, Ward. :) Dixie, that is, and getting my ass down there to cook you all some food. Yee haaaaaa!!!! So damn sick of cement city...

I'll take that stuffed pepper recipe if you don't mind, but I'd rather spare you the bikini shot. Good idea about the thong, though. I think photos of all male racing-forum members in thongs should be mandatory. :p

Pbunch: I NEED to see that photo of Mama in a bikini!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom