oh great

J

judas1

Haas Carter, Bodine on solid footing
Discover decided to extend its agreement with Haas Carter Motorsports, leaving Todd Bodine with a Winston Cup ride for the remainder of the 2002 season.

get ready for demolition derby for the rest of the year folks

Come on Judas 1,
There's only 42 other cars on the track if he qualifies, who else would we boo at?:D

Y'all need to give Todd a break. He has a perfectly legit excuse for those wrecs. His hair got in his ey....oops, wait a second. Nevermind.

Glad he got a full time sponser for the rest of the year, the #26 car had some good runs last year, hope they can get there competativeness back and do good the rest of the year.

That is good for Travis carter and good for Todd and good for NASCAR. So we all should e-mail discover and thank them for sponcering the team.

Not the biggest fan of Todd, but I feel for any legit team with sponsorship issues. Todd won a ride for this year in Cup fair and square and deserves to have a sponsor like anyone else.

And if you don't like Todd and his performance, at least Discover is stepping into the NASCAR foray. If they're not happy with this year, they can go to another good team next year.

Originally posted by paul
I'm glad for Todd Bodine.

this comin from the guy who says he hates fans that are there just to see the wrecks or want wrecks to happen. give me a break man. i swear that nascar has hired him for their commercial time guy. oh well. guess everyone is entitled:rolleyes:

I am happy for Todd, and will use my Discover card more often.

RESPECT ALL, plain and simple

i think that Todd will do better if he get's some track time..........maybe it will be good for him????????????

Originally posted by kat2220
I am happy for Todd, and will use my Discover card more often.

RESPECT ALL, plain and simple

I guess thats what they are hoping for:p that way they can afford the bodyshop bill:p

Back
Top Bottom