OLD BLUE #3

Note the standing room only at seekonk due to the excellant track management,,,,,:bleh:

LOL...yeh ....I'm going to try to get out there for a race in 2011, probably the MRT when they tour at Seekonk.

Who is departing the #3? Matt has done a great job of wheeling a mod. I've seen him a number of times down this way. BTW, if you remember Madhouse, it appears that Junior Miller is selling his equipment. It wasn't all that long ago that he bought the stuff and was going to race for himself. Who knows what the old fart is going to do.

Who is departing the #3? Matt has done a great job of wheeling a mod. I've seen him a number of times down this way. BTW, if you remember Madhouse, it appears that Junior Miller is selling his equipment. It wasn't all that long ago that he bought the stuff and was going to race for himself. Who knows what the old fart is going to do.

Ryan Preece drove the 3 in 2010, I believe it was his first full time ride in the series, other than driving for his family owned car back in 2005 . I thought Junior Miller retired last year?

Ryan Preece drove the 3 in 2010, I believe it was his first full time ride in the series, other than driving for his family owned car back in 2005 . I thought Junior Miller retired last year?
Hey, I think that Ryan won the race at Martinsville this past year. Maybe it was the year before when Burt Myers crossed the finish line first, but was DQ'd.

Miller retired? No. He was even sponsored by a trucking company from up north. No word on what is going on now. He had just bought a bunch of new equipment and a new car.

Back
Top Bottom