Old is when..........

B

bowtie

SIGNS OF WEAR

"OLD" IS WHEN..... Your sweetie says, "Let's go upstairs and make love" and you answer, "Pick one, I can't do both!"

"OLD" IS WHEN..... Your friends compliment you on your new alligator shoes and you're barefoot.

"OLD" IS WHEN..... A sexy babe catches your fancy and your pacemaker opens the garage door.

"OLD" IS WHEN..... Going bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of your face.

"OLD" IS WHEN..... You don't care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don't have to go along.

"OLD" IS WHEN.... You are cautioned to slow down by the doctor instead of by the police.

"OLD" IS WHEN..... "Getting a little action" means I don't need to take any fiber today.

"OLD" IS WHEN..... "Getting lucky" means you find your car in the parking lot.

"OLD" IS WHEN..... An "all-nighter" means not getting up to pee.

Originally posted by majestyx+Sep 17 2003, 01:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (majestyx @ Sep 17 2003, 01:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--DeeDee@Sep 17 2003, 12:52 PM
:lol: How many of those can you relate to Bow?
:eek: :XXROFL: [/b][/quote]
What the hell are you laughing at? :lol2: :XXROFL: :lol2:

You poor OLD thing. :lol: ;)

Since I am still 20 something...I can't relate to any of them.. :D :p

Originally posted by bowtie+Sep 17 2003, 01:33 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bowtie @ Sep 17 2003, 01:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -majestyx@Sep 17 2003, 01:15 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--DeeDee
@Sep 17 2003, 12:52 PM
:lol: How many of those can you relate to Bow?

:eek: :XXROFL:
What the hell are you laughing at? :lol2: :XXROFL: :lol2: [/b][/quote]
I'll never tell! :D

And you think these are funny ???

Miserable ingrates!!!!!!!!

As for the ones I thought were funny, the alligator shoes, but the one I can relate to is the pacemaker. My first and only one so far came with a lifetime warrantee. They tell me if it quits to bring it back and they'll give me a new one. So far have had it five years and it is like a Timex watch, takes a liking and keeps on ticking. But then again, most of you don't even know who John Cameron Swayze was either. Oh why do I even bother ???

But hang in there folks. The best is yet to come. Make fun all ya want about older people, but you are becoming one at the same rate of speed I am. I just started in a different year. Smart-azzes !!!!!!! All of ya !!!!!! Well, most of ya anyway. :dual9mm:

Aw Whiz, don't get so worked up over it, it is a J-O-K-E. :lol:

Man Whiz, I think those most have really hit home with you. :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom