On Fox News Channel

tkj24

Team Owner
They are going to do a thing on the Nascar Rule Book or in their words "the lack of one". Might be interesting.

When is that?!!

Edit: Never mind. It's on right after this commercial break!!

They have been telling it for a while. I think they are trying to get the Nascar fans to stick around longer.

It's FOX's News Channel, they always are sensationalism, they are the biggest joke for a news channel. They give onesided views, usually there's.

I just turned on my computer again to thank you for telling me about that! Did anyone else catch it? I normally like Fox News, but Greta Van Susteren knows NOTHING about racing. It was really embarrassing when she asked "And what exactly do you mean by 'green conditions'?". :rolleyes:

And what's the deal with Dick Berggren's nose? It looks like he had one transplanted from another race. A little makeup, guys? :nyanya:

Dick Berggren's nose was firmly planted in Dale Earnhardt's behind. Now I think it matches Jeff Gordon's the closest. :p He is anything but impartial as a "journalist".

I was wondering about his nose too. Looked sortof like he had sunglass rings around his eyes too. Maybe he had reflector sunglasses on and they burned his nose????????????

Back
Top Bottom