Once again

B

bowtie

Ryan Newman is fastest in practice. This young man seems to get around any race track that they go to as well as any veteran. He should have a great career in Nascar.

As long as he's got a fast car, Ryan will be a force to be reckoned with. Talent goes a long way but it's the motor that gets to the checkered flag fist.

Originally posted by 71Fan
.... that gets to the checkered flag fist.

Hey 71F, I think you mean "checkered flag first". :)

It's Tony who we identify with "checkered flag fist". :ROFLMFAO:

But you're right about Ryan. With good equipment, he's gonna keep a lot of people behind him during his career.

Ryan has a quote following qualifying this aft about this subject:

HOW MUCH WAS THE LAP YOU AND HOW MUCH THE CAR? "It's no different than you and writing, if you didn't have a pencil it would be hard to write. It's all about having a good team and a good car and great people behind you. It takes a whole package. There's no one thing that makes it the best. There's a whole bunch of things and if one thing isn't there, then nothing is there."

I agree with that quote. Newman is a good driver, but the cars he is able to come to the track with every week help him so much. He does have a great career ahead of him, I hope he keeps using the setups he is using. The little riskier the better I think.

Call me stupid but I think he will win the Championship if not this year next year

Stupid! I'm just following orders! I'm totally kidding of course. Unless you enjoy being called stupid and I can please you by simply doing so then by all means take it as serious or kidding. Although why would anyone want to be called stupid? I'm tired of being called stupid every day of my life but hey, I thought an inuendo was an Italian suppository. Speaking of suppositories, has anybody seen Rosie O'Donnel lately? Sheesh

Back
Top Bottom